Crews on Mike and Mike @ 9:30am EST

slu72

Hope somebody summarizes for us.

Crews is kind of a lame interview. They talked a lot about Cody going 0-15 one game and having blue hair. It seems like Crews won't take responsibility for our success and is almost reluctant to talk about it. Mentioned losing Rick and losing some of the guys he coached at Army.

Crews is kind of a lame interview. They talked a lot about Cody going 0-15 one game and having blue hair. It seems like Crews won't take responsibility for our success and is almost reluctant to talk about it. Mentioned losing Rick and losing some of the guys he coached at Army.

I doubt it helped being on Mike and Mike. DId they ask him about the chances of a Western Conference team being able to beat Miami in the NBA Finals? I avoid that $hit like the plague. I really hope 101 picks up Tim McKernan and gets rid of that national crap.

I doubt it helped being on Mike and Mike. DId they ask him about the chances of a Western Conference team being able to beat Miami in the NBA Finals? I avoid that $hit like the plague. I really hope 101 picks up Tim McKernan and gets rid of that national crap.

That's whats wrong with radio today (and they wonder why they are losing listeners), its easier and cheaper to flip on some national feed.

I really feel sorry for folks that are not Jets or Giants fans, its seems to be endless on what Tebow is up to.

It is entertaining to listen to two guys who know little about basketball in general talk about a specific basketball team that they know nothing about. They pegged Cody as the class clown apparently that isn't actually a good basketball player. Typical ESPN booyah crap.

Actually, sometimes it's a nice change of pace to listen to Mike & Mike to get a different perspective. It's often better than listening to the Fast Lane (post Rammer), when it's all about the Cardinals and Rams 24/7/365 and they rarely talk about college basketball in general or the Billikens specifically for more than about 30 seconds -- yet that's their premier programming.

Led off the interview talking about the whole Best Buy watching party, said it was a unique experience but still enjoyable. The Best Buy maanger said the guys were polite and returned the chairs after they were done. Crews mentioned that they will be leaving today around 1 or 2 and he hadn't really studied the bracket much. Talked about Ellis miissing 15 shots but doing other things like charges, defense, passing well etc, and of course about his blue hair. Crews said some lady in the AD dept said he should have dyed it white with the white out game. Crews said winning games in the NCAA let alone a championship is hard, made sure to point out ND (Golic) and IU (Dakich) hadn't won a title in forever, got a rise out of both guys. Didn't realize Crews recruited Dakich. Mandotry Rick talk, said it was very difficult time for everyone. Not much talk about the game, pretty decent interview and to the point, def no Rick Majerus with the national media. After Crews hung up, Dakich made reference to chemistry being a big deal in the lockerroom.