Tickets for LaSalle

JMM28

I like this promotion a lot better than the goofy Living social deals. Supporting one of our big donors/sponsors with something that will bring foot traffic into the bank AND I would assume SLU gets the majority of the revenue. Amazing.

Except without SLU 72 Fan - nobody would've known about it. Besides that, yes, it was actually a great idea.

I like this promotion a lot better than the goofy Living social deals. Supporting one of our big donors/sponsors with something that will bring foot traffic into the bank AND I would assume SLU gets the majority of the revenue. Amazing.

And what a great sponsor Royal Banks has been. Makes me want to open an account there.

Except without SLU 72 Fan - nobody would've known about it. Besides that, yes, it was actually a great idea.

I am interested to see how long this has been happening. If it has been happening all year I can't understand why no one here would have known. If it was just for this game, I can understand that. It is going after the same audience that the living social things are going for. Person who normally wouldn't come, but is in the bank and sees a sign for $10 tickets. Not as wide of an audience, but good nonetheless.

And what a great sponsor Royal Banks has been. Makes me want to open an account there.

We would love to have you come in and open an account. It would be our pleasure to do business with you.

Tickets are still on sale for $10 at only 2 of the Royal Banks of Missouri branches. You can get your tickets at our University City Branch (8021 Olive Boulevard) or our University City South - Delmar Branch (7701 Delmar Boulevard) until 10 AM tomorrow morning. We only have a VERY limited amount left so get your tickets while they last!

@RoyalBanksofMO

Tickets are still on sale for $10 at only 2 of the Royal Banks of Missouri branches. You can get your tickets at our University City Branch (8021 Olive Boulevard) or our University City South - Delmar Branch (7701 Delmar Boulevard) until 10 AM tomorrow morning. We only have a VERY limited amount left so get your tickets while they last!

@RoyalBanksofMO

I got 2 at the Watson store yesterday. They asked me to remove my hat and said it was a law. I've never heard of that. Walked in the door and heard "please remove your hat sir"

I got 2 at the Watson store yesterday. They asked me to remove my hat and said it was a law. I've never heard of that. Walked in the door and heard "please remove your hat sir"

Don't they make you do that at PT's as well? Disrespectful to the ladies and such...

Actually, it's not a law. For several years,banks have been encouraged to do so. The theory is that it reduces robberies. Personally, I'm doubtful, but we do it anyway.

Hope it wasn't an imposition.

No imposition. It's just a hat. However, I'd think a "Good Afternoon sir, would you mind removing your hat please" would have sounded better. Also, I'd think there would be a sign on the door. And ... if it isn't a law, it's probably not a good idea to state that it is when asked why you need to remove it.

On the positive side, once we got past that, they were very friendly and did a good job of soliciting me for my business. So, I'm really not bitching, the overall experience was good. I was just surprised and I'd think a standard way of asking throughout your banks would be good

I can't wear hats, have my hoodie up, or wear sunglasses at my bank even though everyone in the place knows my name. As soon as I walk in the door they say Mr. Hall please remove your hat and sunglasses. It is annoying as hell.