GDT: Out came the rain and washed the spider out

brianstl

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm talking about the missed FT's, the 20 TO's. if we were playing charlotte, vcu, butler... we would lose by 10

Richmond was on the schedule so who cares? Plus we blew out Butler. It was a good win, we took control at the end and did exactly what we had to. Again, go get some alcohol and be happy.

With all those fouls called on us, there should have been some blood on the floor. Or puke, or something. Lets go Bills. Kill the 49ers!

at least a liver or kidney or something...

A Bomb, shut up. Just because you critique a coach or a player doesn't make you any less of a fan

When your criticism is inaccurate it should be pointed out. The post players each had a lot of fouls. So Crews played Remekun earlier to save the better FT shooters for the end of the game. You may have noticed that it worked and Ellis hit some key FTs to help seal the W.

Why don't you give us some of your quality analysis like you posted earlier what was it, "We need to get a W" or something else genius.

Westy -

I want an apology for your soderberg loser ways on this board earlier this week predicting a loss tonight.

Learn how to read and go back to what I posted. I said we would win but it would be tough and I was worried. Look like I was right. You're a clown

great win, notwithstanding whatever that moron grunky says.

Agreed. Nothing better than a road win no matter how ugly. Richmond tries to make it ugly. Says a lot that we can struggle offensively and basically shut a team down on their home floor. Good teams find a way to win and that's what we did tonight.

Westy -

I want an apology for your soderberg loser ways on this board earlier this week predicting a loss tonight.

Also theres nothing like posting this garbage after a nice road win.

Anyways, very nice win that will give us the momentum to win the league