CBE Tickets

cheeseman

Has anyone gotten their CBE tix yet - I have not even seen the charge come on my bill for them. Do you think they are waiting until 10/31 to send them out? You would think they would want the money now to hold.

I don't believe we've reached the deadline for ordering tickets yet, which might explain it.

They do have a block of tickets. Billiken Club members received an order form a few weeks ago.

Also, there is talk of bringing a small band for the two games. It would be around 15 players, similar to what we brought over to AC last year. No word yet, on if this is a 'go' or not, though.

Bump. Looking like I'll make this little tourney and watch our boys beat up on KU. Does anyone have tickets yet? Is there a consensus as to what area of the arena SLU fans are sitting?

Can't wait to dominate the Knights Inn.

Posted Image

I will be there for both games as well. I think the deadline to order tickets through SLU was today so we should be finding out what section we are in fairly soon.

My son and I will be sitting in your area, SaintLouBlue.

Good stuff. For Monday, we are Sec 208, Row 1, Seats 1-4. Tuesday to mix it up, we are on the other side. Section 224 Row 1 1-4. Depending on what the SLU section looks like, we may head down that way if there is room. Sitting with Dad, wife, and brother. Looking forward to the games.

Good stuff. For Monday, we are Sec 208, Row 1, Seats 1-4. Tuesday to mix it up, we are on the other side. Section 224 Row 1 1-4. Depending on what the SLU section looks like, we may head down that way if there is room. Sitting with Dad, wife, and brother. Looking forward to the games.

Checking our tickets, we are in sec. 225, row 1, both nights. We may have to move down to the Bills' section if we play the Jayhawks, for our personal protection. :wacko: