Notre Dame character

OkieBilliken

Not to beat a dead horse, but you Fighting Irish fans must be awfully proud about your great alumnus last night. Golden Tate, after committing the most flagrant act of pass interference in the past two centuries and not coming close to catching that TD pass, went into to full denial, lying mode like he was being questioned by cops. When asked about the push off, he said "I don't know what you are talking about" This must be the integrity and character building that Notre Dame people speak so fondly of.

Not to beat a dead horse, but you Fighting Irish fans must be awfully proud about your great alumnus last night. Golden Tate, after committing the most flagrant act of pass interference in the past two centuries and not coming close to catching that TD pass, went into to full denial, lying mode like he was being questioned by cops. When asked about the push off, he said "I don't know what you are talking about" This must be the integrity and character building that Notre Dame people speak so fondly of.

What did you expect him to say - I committed offensive pass interference and no I did not catch the ball - man those replacement refs are stupid.

Completely agree. ND is going downhill fast.

hahahahahaha