Rammer's voice

Does anyone else have any concerns about Rammer's voice? I mean I listen to the evening show on 101 almost every night and the poor guy sounds so hoarse most of the time he can barely get his words out. Anybody know if he's been sick or had a throat condition? I wouldn't think much of it but it seems like it's been with him for months now.

There's nothing wrong with The Rammer: he just wants to make sure that, When the Rammer speaks, people listen. Glad you noticed.

The Rammer is in a California hospital awaiting a complete throat transplant.

The Rammer is in a California hospital awaiting a complete throat transplant.

I see what you're trying to do here, but that's not the way it works.

When the Rammer chooses to speak, hardy young maidens swoon, and — voila! — one strong heart for one coach secretly awaiting a transplant in a California hospital. And that coach will go on to live another 50 years!

Your voice would be hoarse, too, if your diet consisted of live wild pigs, swallowed whole. They have tusks and very coarse hair, and are much larger than people realize. Rammer switches to smoother, more palatable acquatic life in the winter to spare his throat (and to stay fit over the holidays; wild hogs are much fattier)- stuff like seals, sharks, manatees, small whales. He has it flown in fresh daily, except when we play on the coasts.

Your voice would be hoarse, too, if your diet consisted of live wild pigs, swallowed whole. They have tusks and very coarse hair, and are much larger than people realize. Rammer switches to smoother, more palatable acquatic life in the winter to spare his throat (and to stay fit over the holidays; wild hogs are much fattier)- stuff like seals, sharks, manatees, small whales. He has it flown in fresh daily, except when we play on the coasts.

Wow, I didn't know that that's what Metabolic Meals™ is!