Bernie's Show

SShoe

Bernie just reported second-hand that apparently SMU wants to move this thing along quickly and is attempting to get Rick to fly down today on their private jet so they can talk. At least this means we'll get some resolution sooner vs. later.

Bernie just reported second-hand that apparently SMU wants to move this thing along quickly and is attempting to get Rick to fly down today on their private jet so they can talk. At least this means we'll get some resolution sooner vs. later.

A-holes. They just have the rub the whole private jet thing in our faces.

Then get on the jet and go. If it's gonna happen let it happen quickly. I think the general consensus is that Fr. B's not gonna go out of his way to change his mind and up the ante because he's tired of him. The true test for Fr. B will be who does he replace him with and that's what scares me.

Dude will be eating a thick-a** steak at III Forks tonight. Book it. Or some damn good Tex-Mex at Manny's. If they take him to N. Main St. BBQ (Euless) this could be all over.

Or they could have this SMU student meet him at the airport:

Posted Image

You guys might recognize her better in this pic:

Posted Image

Dude will be eating a thick-a** steak at III Forks tonight. Book it. Or some damn good Tex-Mex at Manny's. If they take him to N. Main St. BBQ (Euless) this could be all over.

Or they could have this SMU student meet him at the airport:

Posted Image

You guys might recognize her better in this pic:

Posted Image

If the name Nastia doesn't mean naughty, I don't know what does.