Coach Majerus not coaching today — he's ill

Andy Katz @ESPNAndyKatz

From SLU: Majerus taken to hospital in Pitt for precautionary reasons. Took wrong medication after swim. Will travel back to SLU postgame.

Is it just me, or did anybody get a body quiver when they saw "Majerus" and "swim" in the same post?

That's how he's gotten his exercise for years

Oh, well in that case, the image of Majerus fresh off a bag of pork rinds for a pre-swim snack and headed for a bout with a 2 slabs of ribs and some circus peanuts for dessert traversing the waters shirtless in some Mizuno shorts doesn't disgust me at all. Thanks for the reassurance!

Oh, well in that case, the image of Majerus fresh off a bag of pork rinds for a pre-swim snack and headed for a bout with a 2 slabs of ribs and some circus peanuts for dessert traversing the waters shirtless in some Mizuno shorts doesn't disgust me at all.

THIS SENTENCE SEEMS MALFORMED TO ME. I SHAN'T REVIEW ITS STRUCTURE ANY LONGER.

Posted Image

Oh, well in that case, the image of Majerus fresh off a bag of pork rinds for a pre-swim snack and headed for a bout with a 2 slabs of ribs and some circus peanuts for dessert traversing the waters shirtless in some Mizuno shorts doesn't disgust me at all. Thanks for the reassurance!

Hahaha..Mizuno shorts. Probably pretty close.

The man is smart to be so cautious. Some of that medicine could be scary.

I often wonder how he can be so ponderous at the games...a body at rest tends to stay at rest...heis always sitting on that folding chair

For several moments at the end of time outs.

I keep hearing about this mile swim but I'm skeptical. I went to swim laps for 30 minutes a few days ago and it was a smoker (not even a full mile and I'm in good shape). I don't want to but I need visual evidence. Maybe the dude is more bouyant than I.

However, let's hope that our yearly Coach health scare is now over.

Oh and whoever is now the Coach's assistant get your sh*t together and keep those pills straight. We can't afford this right now. We've waited a long time for the tourney.