Dr. Chafeitz gets his due

It was great to see 4 years of work come together last night not only for the basketball team but also for Dr. Chafeitz who put forth a great deal of money and effort to help resurect our program.

I thought it was a great gesture (and the highlight of the game) when the student section started the 'Dr Chafetiz' chant as the clock was winding down on the win. The guy deserves it.

Backhand will get to see his 1st NCAA tournament as a SLU fan (2004 grad)...its been a long time coming!

Thanks Dr. Chafeitz!

It was great to see 4 years of work come together last night not only for the basketball team but also for Dr. Chafeitz who put forth a great deal of money and effort to help resurect our program.

I thought it was a great gesture (and the highlight of the game) when the student section started the 'Dr Chafetiz' chant as the clock was winding down on the win. The guy deserves it.

Backhand will get to see his 1st NCAA tournament as a SLU fan (2004 grad)...its been a long time coming!

Thanks Dr. Chafeitz!

Yes, this was posted yesterday in one of the threads, but totally agree with you, Backhand. Without Dr. Chaifetz's passion for Saint Louis U., I'm not sure where'd we be. Also, pour some out for Fr. Reinert; if you remember Dr. Chaifetz's story, Reinert really took him under his wing and molded him into the upstanding citizen and Billiken he is today.

It's a great time to Be a Billiken! See you guys at the First Round game!

Thanks Dr. Chafeitz!

Always Enjoy when the good Doc is there but he could have put on his white shirt.... Or at least taken off his jacket.

Hmmm... I'm personally not going to criticize ANYTHING Dr. Chaifetz does as long as he doesn't run out on the court and strangle a ref. The guy donated a pile of money and without that pile of money last night's atmosphere would never have happened. $500 (probably more) jacket versus freebie T-shirt placed on his seat... choices choices

Hmmm... I'm personally not going to criticize ANYTHING Dr. Chaifetz does as long as he doesn't run out on the court and strangle a ref. The guy donated a pile of money and without that pile of money last night's atmosphere would never have happened. $500 (probably more) jacket versus freebie T-shirt placed on his seat... choices choices

You're right the shirt wins easy