Bills by 17 over R I

The Wiz

RI ( D rated) is better than Fordham but not by much. As I stated in another thread, playing a weak team is a losing proposition. If you win, you were supposed to win....and you never win by enough...and if you do , you are accused of running up the score. Of course, if you lose it is a disaster.

Solution....we need to beat them by at least 17 (RM doesn't put the subs in till we have at least a 20 point lead) and then fortify the win with a followup double digit beating of X...

Man, I hope you're right on this. This road game before a short rest and Xavier at home- it all has me a little nervous.

That, and if Twitter is to be believed, SLU's charter flight into Rhode Island last night was very, very bumpy and had some people pretty scared. Hopefully two nights of sleep will settle them down.

Well that sucks... I'm sure they'll get over it now that its behind them.

I think I'm on the other end of that mindset. I would fear facing X after a whole week off, but this way its kind of like treating RI as a stepping stone... Warm up their shooting hands

I just hope they don't get all ruffled by this flight and exert too much energy worrying about the return.