5.5 hours to tip-off

moytoy12

Most excited I've been about a mid-season bills game in a long time. While I won't call it our biggest game of the year, I think this game can set the tone for the next 10. Get that tough W on the road and our guys have to be feeling good. Suffer a loss and our guys might not think they can get over the hump.

Let's go Bills!

I need a drink already.

Agreed. I've been excited for awhile about this game. While Xavier is not having as good of a year as I thought they would, they are certainly still dangerous.

That being said, a loss tonight IMO would not be as damaging as the loss at home to temple had the potential to be. I think the bills showed a lot of grit fighting back at Charlotte and rolling over duquesne has us looking like we did a few weeks back.

I expect to see KC continue to shoot the rock tonight, and Conklin eat caveman's lunch in the paint. Bills by 12.

Most excited I've been about a mid-season bills game in a long time. While I won't call it our biggest game of the year, I think this game can set the tone for the next 10. Get that tough W on the road and our guys have to be feeling good. Suffer a loss and our guys might not think they can get over the hump.

Let's go Bills!

I need a drink already.

Moy, if we come out tonight and get behind early, I may have to break out the Everclear.

Moy, if we come out tonight and get behind early, I may have to break out the Everclear.

wow. i wont drink anything that will burn or power a tractor.

Well, since I'm a long time Giants fan and plunked down a $100 at the beginning of the season getting 19-1 odds they'd win the SB, tonight's game is a little less stressful for me than the GAME. Still, it's X and SLU, and since we joined the A-10 we have a team that has the best shot at beating them at Cintas, so it's a biggie. If they lose we're all gonna feel like you know what, but hang tough, we still have to go to UMass on Saturday. We don't want a 2 game losing streak at this point. I'll also say if this conference season we don't end up at least 11-5, we're gonna win out in Atl City. I just don't see this team being denied a shot at the Dance this year.

I expect to see KC continue to shoot the rock tonight, and Conklin eat caveman's lunch in the paint. Bills by 12.

Maybe someone can paint the Billiken logo on the floor before the game...otherwise, I don't see KC shooting much at all. He seems to always drop a load in his pants when on the road. I hope he can FINALLY prove me wrong. If he does, good for him because I think we need him firing on all cylinders to win this game tonight.

Maybe someone can paint the Billiken logo on the floor before the game...otherwise, I don't see KC shooting much at all. He seems to always drop a load in his pants when on the road. I hope he can FINALLY prove me wrong. If he does, good for him because I think we need him firing on all cylinders to win this game tonight.

He better gotdamn well make a three pointer early or I'm going to be out a lot of money.