dayton game is a "blue out"

come on folks, wear blue. is it that hard?

and you mi$$ou f's that want to wear your cute little tiger hats and pullovers, just stay home and give your tickets to a worthy student who will wear blue.

I guess this is a good thread to admit that I'm the cause for our recent losses. My wife unwittingly reverse jinxed the Billikens. She bought me some nice blue billikens gear for xmas. I wore it during our losses to UNM, UD and Temple, but didn't wear it for UNCC or Duq.

I suppose the GW game is the exception to the rule, but they suck so jinx or no jinx, we were going to win that game.

I guess this is a good thread to admit that I'm the cause for our recent losses. My wife unwittingly reverse jinxed the Billikens. She bought me some nice blue billikens gear for xmas. I wore it during our losses to UNM, UD and Temple, but didn't wear it for UNCC or Duq.

I suppose the GW game is the exception to the rule, but they suck so jinx or no jinx, we were going to win that game.

I thought I was to blame for the Temple debacle. I wore the nice X-mas gift Willie gave me to work and the game. Its now been banished to the closet until maybe the Fordham game (we sure better not lose that, unlucky shirt or not).

I thought I was to blame for the Temple debacle. I wore the nice X-mas gift Willie gave me to work and the game. Its now been banished to the closet until maybe the Fordham game (we sure better not lose that, unlucky shirt or not).

I put the double whammy on us during the temple game, I watched the game (1) in my billikens gear (2) with my dad. I love my dad, but he's not exactly a good luck charm when it comes to watching games.

I put the double whammy on us during the temple game, I watched the game (1) in my billikens gear (2) with my dad. I love my dad, but he's not exactly a good luck charm when it comes to watching games.

I feel that way about watching a game at Humphreys. Love the place but have never seen a victory there. When I was a kid the Bills were 19-1 and lost at a bad Dayton team in 93-94. Watched a few normal losses over the year but its also the place we watched the GW 20 pointer. Jan is great but that's too much history to ignore.

I feel that way about watching a game at Humphreys. Love the place but have never seen a victory there. When I was a kid the Bills were 19-1 and lost at a bad Dayton team in 93-94. Watched a few normal losses over the year but its also the place we watched the GW 20 pointer. Jan is great but that's too much history to ignore.

That 94 Dayton loss was painful. They were horrible that year. We trashed Gries after that one.

I would also like to apologize for bringing a buddy of mine to the Temple game. The Bills are now 0-4 when he has been in attendance. He is no longer welcome at the Fetz.

That 94 Dayton loss was painful. They were horrible that year. We trashed Gries after that one.

I would also like to apologize for bringing a buddy of mine to the Temple game. The Bills are now 0-4 when he has been in attendance. He is no longer welcome at the Fetz.

I purchased some Billiken blue pants day after Christmas to wear to at/during the games. The Bills haven't won since I started wearing them. Didn't wear them Saturday and bam...a victory.

With all the ###### this board has pulled, it is no wonder the team went through a cold streak.

I purchased some Billiken blue pants day after Christmas to wear to at/during the games. The Bills haven't won since I started wearing them. Didn't wear them Saturday and bam...a victory.

With all the ###### this board has pulled, it is no wonder the team went through a cold streak.

to quote tyree, from mad real world, "keep on doin' whatcha doin'."

this guy has a boner the whole time.