PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To lose on your home court in a big game is just bull****!! This is a game you had to have and you pissed it away. We do not tip our hats to Temple, we BOO these underachieving unathletic undersized BRICKLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's time to turn the heat up on Majerus this loss tonight should not be tolerated by this fan base. Boo the hell out of these guys. We are so unathletic and undrsized it's not even funny. The lack of a post presence is finally being exposed. Until the size and athleticism changes "Mediocrity will reign"!!!!

Rob Loe is a joke he wussily goes to the lane tonight on a fast break and blows a layup instead of dunking it. He is a waste of a 7 footer!!! He has done nothing to make his presence felt defensively.

Coach needs to go JUCO this spring and find a couple of bigs!! Pull a couple of Schollies. I would take Loe's and Barnett's they bring nothing to the table except inconsistant 3 point shots!! Do it now Coach or move on!!!

I'd be happy if Cody Ellis didn't take another shot for the rest of the season.

Great post. Horrible game indeed. There are some teams and players that can handle, in the words of the immortal Alex Lifeson of Rush, "living in the limelight." Kwamain Mitchell lives in the limelight. Brian Conklin has flashes where he can rent space for a while in the limelight. However, after that, no one on our team comes close to handling the pressure that comes with playing winning basketball.

We caught Washington, BC, OU and Villanova in re-building years...flash in the pan, smoke and mirrors, etc. Losing to a very beatable Dayton team on the road and tonight's lackluster team effort shows you that Saint Louis is not ready for primetime. Not even close.

That entire Temple starting five was born for these games. Steve Lappas said "this type of basketball is 'street basketball'...'Philly street basketball.'" We don't have a "brand" of basketball, if you will.\

1-2 in A-10 is unacceptable. The next few days I hope Rick sits every one of those kids down and asks them if they want to be a part of something special. I believe this team has what it takes to make a run in March - but there is so much hesitation on the offensive side of the ball and defensively, Temple ran right through us time and time again.

Probably the worst game of the Cody Ellis era at SLU.

Great post. Horrible game indeed. There are some teams and players that can handle, in the words of the immortal Alex Lifeson of Rush, "living in the limelight." Kwamain Mitchell lives in the limelight. Brian Conklin has flashes where he can rent space for a while in the limelight. However, after that, no one on our team comes close to handling the pressure that comes with playing winning basketball.

We caught Washington, BC, OU and Villanova in re-building years...flash in the pan, smoke and mirrors, etc. Losing to a very beatable Dayton team on the road and tonight's lackluster team effort shows you that Saint Louis is not ready for primetime. Not even close.

That entire Temple starting five was born for these games. Steve Lappas said "this type of basketball is 'street basketball'...'Philly street basketball.'" We don't have a "brand" of basketball, if you will.

Looks like Gary's twin brother is back too. Your parents must be bummed to have 2 special needs kids.

Possibly an overreaction by a fellow recriut, but, no doubt, a very disappointing loss. The conference season is still young, though, and a sweep of X would be nice. We gotta take care of business in Charlotte.

Anything less than the NCAA tournament is a failure, but RM's job is safe, regardless.

Khalif wyatt should definitely play in the NBA someday, and would be my pick for A-10 player of the year.

Gary and Metz and your friends--You jackasses come out of the woodwork when we lose but never say a word when we win. We know you hate the Bills so why come on this board and pretend that you are fans. It is absolutely ridiculous that you try to make people who might come to this board as outsiders think you are legitimate in any fashion when you are not. Go away you idiots!!!!! It is tough enough to lose a hard game against a very good team without your totally worthless rants about nothing.

Gary and Metz and your friends--You jackasses come out of the woodwork when we lose but never say a word when we win. We know you hate the Bills so why come on this board and pretend that you are fans. It is absolutely ridiculous that you try to make people who might come to this board as outsiders think you are legitimate in any fashion when you are not. Go away you idiots!!!!! It is tough enough to lose a hard game against a very good team without your totally worthless rants about nothing.

+1

That entire Temple starting five was born for these games. Steve Lappas said "this type of basketball is 'street basketball'...'Philly street basketball.'" We don't have a "brand" of basketball, if you will.\

1-2 in A-10 is unacceptable. The next few days I hope Rick sits every one of those kids down and asks them if they want to be a part of something special. I believe this team has what it takes to make a run in March - but there is so much hesitation on the offensive side of the ball and defensively, Temple ran right through us time and time again.

Thats not true at all.

Im not sure if you mean Ellis had his worst game or the team but either way its pretty far off base.

Cody had a solid first half and really didnt see the floor much in the second half until the end.

We can ***** and moan all day long but the fact is is that Temple was on FIRE!!!

The Bills lost to a better team tonight but I dont think they are the better team on a nightly basis.

To pretty even teams, one was hot one wasnt.

The stats were almost even across the board except for one huge difference...shooting %

If the Owls shoot like they do on most night the Bills probably win.

Its a tough loss, Im all types of pissed off about it, but they will bounce back. And the next time they play Temple they wont shoot 60% from the field and 70 % from 3.

No. I am a SLU alum and can say whatever the hell I want. What do you want me to do when SLU wins? We are expected to win. This was the worst loss I've seen in the past five years. Aside from Mitchell and Conklin, there was no heart.

STEP THE FUOK OFF! and by that I mean forward off the ledge.

STEP THE FUOK OFF! and by that I mean forward off the ledge.

Go ahead and keep blowing your bf. You look like the kind of guy who would do that sort of thing. I mean that in all sincerity. But hey, it gets better.

You became a complete jackass apparently......

Go Romney......

Sorry about that...just a tough loss tonight. I don't handle losing well.

No, I was around for those games (GW and LaSalle) but we had no expectations going into those years. When you can't win games you're expected to, especially at home, it's a sour taste.