slightly ot--Fordham takes down GA Tech 72-66

someoneelse

I don't know much about Fordham's coach but I was impressed with the interview. I know that Fordham doubled their basketball budget last year to improve recruiting and all that. It'll be interesting to see what it amounts to over the next few years. The fact that they have a player like Gaston is surprising. I call him the best player in the country that no one knows anything about.

I don't know much about Fordham's coach but I was impressed with the interview. I know that Fordham doubled their basketball budget last year to improve recruiting and all that. It'll be interesting to see what it amounts to over the next few years. The fact that they have a player like Gaston is surprising. I call him the best player in the country that no one knows anything about.

To be honest, Fordham recruited one heckuva player in Jio Fontan. However, he bolted when Whittenburg got fired 5 games into the 09-10 season. He was set to lead USC to another NCAA tourney bid this year when he tore his ACL in an exhibition game against Brazil of August this year. If Fordham had Fontan and Gaston this season, they would be a true force to deal with in the A-10.

Never fear. BAB is here. I've been busy defending the Alma Mater on Twitter against assorted Yahoos. Plus, I've been at the last 2 SLU home games.

Yes, that was an impressive win for the Fordham Rams, Coach Pecora, Chris Gaston, and teammates over Georgia Tech of the ACC at Rose Hill Gym. Plus, the win helps the rest of the A-10.

Never fear. BAB is here. I've been busy defending the Alma Mater on Twitter against assorted Yahoos. Plus, I've been at the last 2 SLU home games.

Yes, that was an impressive win for the Fordham Rams, Coach Pecora, Chris Gaston, and teammates over Georgia Tech of the ACC at Rose Hill Gym. Plus, the win helps the rest of the A-10.

-hadn't seen you post in awhile, glad all is well, hope you enjoyed your visit to stl