• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://twitter.com/#!/slrussell

Some good quotes by Tu.

slrussell Shannon Russell

Tu Holloway approached press row. Told me to Tweet that XU "put them in a @#$ body bag.

slrussell Shannon Russell

More Holloway: "We're a tougher team. We're grown men over here. We've got a whole bunch of gangsters on our locker team...'

No doubt about it.

Frease got what he deserved, too. If I see that ogre running at me, I am nailing him in the head before he goes to destroy the village.

I actually felt sorry for Kenny today...he wasn't trying to fight when he got decked...and that was a pure coldcock by Gates...Kenny wasn't even looking that direction...then he gets stomped when he was on the ground...unbelievable

I can't believe Xavier let Lyons and Tu do those press conferences. And where was chris Mack? Unreal.

The good news is we only have to call for those thugs another three weeks during non con. They'll be public enemy number one after that.

I actually felt sorry for Kenny today...he wasn't trying to fight when he got decked...and that was a pure coldcock by Gates...Kenny wasn't even looking that direction...then he gets stomped when he was on the ground...unbelievable

Frease was pushing his way to the Cincy players and was trying to grab one we he got decked.

Frease was pushing his way to the Cincy players and was trying to grab one we he got decked.

I'm not a fan of Quasimodo at all; he talks a lot of ###### and is a goon on the floor, but to take a cheapshot to the eye and then kicked is ######...

I can't believe Xavier let Lyons and Tu do those press conferences. And where was chris Mack? Unreal.

The good news is we only have to call for those thugs another three weeks during non con. They'll be public enemy number one after that.

I think that is the definition of a lack of institutional control...Xavier's players were on the court for a loooooooooooooooooong time after the brawl...and Mack didn't seem to be trying too hard to remedy that...

I agree with those who wonder why X let Tu and Lyons do that press conference after the game. That had bad idea written all over it! Both came off extremely immature and more worried about a gangster image than anything. No way would Majerus had let any of his players talk to the press after an incident like that. However, doubt a Majerus team would ever get involved in a situation like that to begine with.

Any ideas as to what their suspensions are going to be like? I'm expecting the BEAST to hit CIncy pretty hard, but since X is the darling of the A10 right now they might go easy on them.

Thoughts?

Dezmine Wells will certainly be suspended for a number of games, as he was swinging wildly at the end. They may let Tu and Lyons go, as neither of them actually threw any punches as far as I could tell, even though both were certainly instigating throughout the entire game and are probably the ones most responsible for it getting to that level.

Dezmine Wells will certainly be suspended for a number of games, as he was swinging wildly at the end. They may let Tu and Lyons go, as neither of them actually threw any punches as far as I could tell, even though both were certainly instigating throughout the entire game and are probably the ones most responsible for it getting to that level.

I think we're on the same page here. X definitely started and instigated the fight. I didn't watch the game so I don't know if there were "pushing matches" (my least favorite commentator term) throughout the game and this was just everything coming to a head or this was tempers heated after getting beat down and a Muskie said something he shouldn't have.