OT: Leon Powell

How are Harrellson's off season workouts going?

Joke aside, SEMO could be pretty good this year. They have some solid pieces.

Yeah, they got a couple transfers from better programs that should make them have a pretty exciting frontline. You've got Michael Porter, a transfer forward from Missouri State and a native of Sikeston HS where he was all-state all 4 years, and then you have Tyler Stone, a transfer forward from Mizzou. Porter and Stone will only be sophomores.

How are Harrellson's off season workouts going?

Joke aside, SEMO could be pretty good this year. They have some solid pieces.

Yeah. This could be their year in the OVC. They have Tyler Stone from Mizzou and Porter from Mo State ready and a nice Juco guard coming in.

Yeah. This could be their year in the OVC. They have Tyler Stone from Mizzou and Porter from Mo State ready and a nice Juco guard coming in.

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people might actually just like basketball, dbag.

Ok, so go visit an OVC site if you want to know about them. Lets stick with Billikens on this site!!!

Ok, so go visit an OVC site if you want to know about them. Lets stick with Billikens on this site!!!

I care because they are a D1 team located only 120 miles away. Not too many of those. I'd rather see a buy game against a team like SEMO rather than far flung directional schools or a D2 team like Rockhurst. I would assume a buy game @ SLU would interest SEMO as the city is their primary recruiting territory.

Hold on, now, Mr. Kelsey. The topic was clearly marked OFF TOPIC, so you should have known what you were getting into before you clicked on the link. You're the one out of line this time.

Hold on, now, Mr. Kelsey. The topic was clearly marked OFF TOPIC, so you should have known what you were getting into before you clicked on the link. You're the one out of line this time.

Ok, my bad.;)

I care because they are a D1 team located only 120 miles away. Not too many of those. I'd rather see a buy game against a team like SEMO rather than far flung directional schools or a D2 team like Rockhurst. I would assume a buy game @ SLU would interest SEMO as the city is their primary recruiting territory.

I would also like to see that type of game. In-state rivalries are good for everybody. We know they wont be playing Mizzou, they play Missouri State, and I cant remember the last time they played UMKC. I think a game against SEMO would be nice.

I would also like to see that type of game. In-state rivalries are good for everybody. We know they wont be playing Mizzou, they play Missouri State, and I cant remember the last time they played UMKC. I think a game against SEMO would be nice.

We played SEMO and UMKC 2 years ago in the 09-10 season.

I don't mind playing SEMO every few years, but it isn't a very attractive game. Over the past 5 years, they have had an average RPI of 306.

I hope we aren't in the rivalry category with SEMO.

We played UMKC fairly recently, I believe - at Chaifetz. 05 got into it with one of their fans who was a member of their softball team and an absolute beast.

We played SEMO and UMKC 2 years ago in the 09-10 season.

I don't mind playing SEMO every few years, but it isn't a very attractive game. Over the past 5 years, they have had an average RPI of 306.

True but it's much better than playing Rockhurst. SEMO may be on the upswing.