Romar wants to win

Must be one of the sixteen Shawn Kemp Juniors.

Washington game should sell out!!! Good thing we get them early, or not.

I'm sure Martin Breunig is thrilled to have another 4 who is in his class join the team.

As with the hire of Tyrone Willingham, you just really wonder what the hell the Dub trying to do these days? Don James is rolling over in his bedpan right now.

Bruenig got what he deserves. He will now face the reality of life on the bench instead of getting a fair amount of playing time. Harrellson was extremely lucky that a player was not able to play this year or else no one would have heard of him this year.

Bruenig got what he deserves. He will now face the reality of life on the bench instead of getting a fair amount of playing time. Harrellson was extremely lucky that a player was not able to play this year or else no one would have heard of him this year.

Yeah, the kid got what he deserved. Karma is a B. Suck it Breunig!

All he did was pick a school that's generally better at athletics and academics, has a prettier campus, has just as good facilities, a better chance of winning and a coach who players love to play for. But glad we can get up on out high horse once again.

All he did was pick a school that's generally better at athletics and academics, has a prettier campus, has just as good facilities, a better chance of winning and a coach who players love to play for. But glad we can get up on out high horse once again.

+1

This animosity towards every recruit that doesn't choose us is pretty pathetic. I haven't seen either kid play but I'd be willing to bet Breunig will almost definitely play ahead of Kemp Jr, especially since Kemp Jr has been out of basketball a full year.

I agree with this, although...

I don't understand why you find it okay to criticize our coach, but not okay for others to criticize recruits that didn't come here.

I don't understand why you find it okay to criticize our coach, but not okay for others to criticize recruits that didn't come here.

That's ridiculous on so many levels.

At it's most basic level, it is because our coach has done things I don't agree with or understand and the recruit has not.

Every fan base has his type. They take a negative stance towards the current coach/regime. That way when the inevitable (firing,quitting, etc) happens, they can say "I told you so."

The good news Is that he will be the first guy on the nuts of Rick if the team goes NCAA this year.

It is strange, isn't it. It kind of reminds me that if something remotely negative is said about Mizzou, it gets a few people bent out of shape, yet if something really negative is said about our coach or one of our players, those same people are silent. I don't expect everybody to be homers, but this is a Billikens board, right?

Every fan base has his type. They take a negative stance towards the current coach/regime. That way when the inevitable (firing,quitting, etc) happens, they can say "I told you so."

The good news Is that he will be the first guy on the nuts of Rick if the team goes NCAA this year.

Except I neither want RM to be fired or to quit.

+1

This animosity towards every recruit that doesn't choose us is pretty pathetic. I haven't seen either kid play but I'd be willing to bet Breunig will almost definitely play ahead of Kemp Jr, especially since Kemp Jr has been out of basketball a full year.

I see it this way: they don't choose us, they are the enemy. Easy enough.