64 plus 70

total treys each made the last year they played. They both will come in healthy. I have to think neither of these guys is a pass first Cassity type of guard. However, RL, CE and DE should be open more often with JB and KM making close to 40% of their

attempts. CE you could believe his freshman totals but remember he had shoulder, arm problems every game we played in the CBI He will return like a Tommy John surgery and shoot 35% or better not the 30% barely we saw this year.

If we can make shots this is going to be a lot more fun than the ugly basketball days.

total treys each made the last year they played. They both will come in healthy. I have to think neither of these guys is a pass first Cassity type of guard. However, RL, CE and DE should be open more often with JB and KM making close to 40% of their

attempts. CE you could believe his freshman totals but remember he had shoulder, arm problems every game we played in the CBI He will return like a Tommy John surgery and shoot 35% or better not the 30% barely we saw this year.

If we can make shots this is going to be a lot more fun than the ugly basketball days.

Live by the 3 and die by the 3. I've said it once and I'll say it again, unless we can find a consistent inside presence, I don't feel we can reach our full potential. I was yelling at the screen all night last night for Butler to stop jacking up three's (not that they would have had a lot of luck inside, but that's besides the point...). We NEED to have somebody that can score with his back to the basket. I feel like 1-3 can hang with anybody in the country, but our post presence will hold us back next year.

Live by the 3 and die by the 3. I've said it once and I'll say it again, unless we can find a consistent inside presence, I don't feel we can reach our full potential. I was yelling at the screen all night last night for Butler to stop jacking up three's (not that they would have had a lot of luck inside, but that's besides the point...). We NEED to have somebody that can score with his back to the basket. I feel like 1-3 can hang with anybody in the country, but our post presence will hold us back next year.

If RL and CE can develop some decent post moves in the offseason, it will go a long way in relieving the pressure of living by the 3. I don't expect them to be typical bangers, but hopefully 2 average options down low with some average post moves to score.

If RL and CE can develop some decent post moves in the offseason, it will go a long way in relieving the pressure of living by the 3. I don't expect them to be typical bangers, but hopefully 2 average options down low with some average post moves to score.

I agree. Also, im sure the staff is working hard to get a couple of inside players to help us out. I trust Rick will find 2 able bodies that will give us some much needed depth in the post.

If KM JB and MM can light it up from 3 and if JJ and KM can get to the basket to create their own shots or dish for open shots down low the inside game should be good enough on offense.

The guards the Bills have are good enough to put up 50-55 points a game so as long as CE, CR, and RL can contribute some what on offense that side of the ball should be OK.

What worries me is the inside game on the defensive end. If we see a repeat of this year and they cant stop anybody we are in trouble.

But if the bigs can rebound and make the other team struggle to score inside it could be a great season.

Hopefully durring the offseason the bigs get bigger, stronger, meaner, and learn to be intimidating forces on the deffensive end if they are able to do this I like our chances heading into the season.

If KM JB and MM can light it up from 3 and if JJ and KM can get to the basket to create their own shots or dish for open shots down low the inside game should be good enough on offense.

The guards the Bills have are good enough to put up 50-55 points a game so as long as CE, CR, and RL can contribute some what on offense that side of the ball should be OK.

What worries me is the inside game on the defensive end. If we see a repeat of this year and they cant stop anybody we are in trouble.

But if the bigs can rebound and make the other team struggle to score inside it could be a great season.

Hopefully durring the offseason the bigs get bigger, stronger, meaner, and learn to be intimidating forces on the deffensive end if they are able to do this I like our chances heading into the season.

I doubt it happens, but I'd like to see us play some zone next year. That could allow for any 4 of KM, MM, JJ, JB, DE, and KC to be on the floor at once or 3 of them and RL and CE.

64+70=134/30 games=4.46 3'sper game or a little better than 12 ppg. We need more than 4-5 3's a game. We also need CE to get back his 3 pt shot and RL to be more consistent with his. As someone said, RL, CE, CR, and BC need to really work on their inside moves and toughness. Hopefully, we do land a 6'7" to 6'9" kid who can play D and at least rebound. WR declaring, or not studying hard enough, was a huge loss.

I doubt it happens, but I'd like to see us play some zone next year. That could allow for any 4 of KM, MM, JJ, JB, DE, and KC to be on the floor at once or 3 of them and RL and CE.

Are you talking about a zone press? Because if you run a 2-3 half-court zone with 4 guards, the other team will eat you up on the boards. It is harder to rebound when you play zone and that is why the best zone teams are usually longer and more athletic, especially in the front-court. Think Syracuse.

Unless and until we land another big who can hold his own on the inside, we will need to get production at both the 4 and 5 from RL, BC, DE, CR and CE. Without this other impact player, we simply don't have the horses to put DE at the 3. Also, even if he changes his game in the offseason, we don't have the horses to even consider putting CE at the 3. Of the two, IMO, DE is more likely a 3 than CE is. Still, we will need DE on the inside. Assuming a successful surgery and healthy return for all, I would think that DE and CE would eat up most of the minutes at the 4 with RL and BC eating up most of the minutes at the 5. If so, this leaves us needing to fill the positions 1, 2 and 3, which I think we can reasonable do, with the likes of KM, MM, JJ, JB and KC. Maybe CS' replacement will add further depth at the three guard positions.

Anyone thinking Rob and Cody are suddenly going to develop this interior game and presence can't see the forest for the trees. Loe might, by that great equalizer that you can't teach (height), but Ellis' game is not an interior one. He didn't get his rep playing in the paint I suspect. Plus, having had shoulder surgery myself, his off-season development is going to involve just getting back to where he was --- a stop-n-pop outside shooter. Add to that the fact that he is too slow to guard a three and not big enough or strong enough to match up on the inside as a four and Cody and Rob are the same player at this point, advantage Rob on the height.

Expecting them to morph into something they are not now is a high expectation on anyone's part. The relief will be in the recruit(s) and if history shows us anything, the guys still around for spring signings aren't usually guys you build a foundation on. Plus --- if we are to believe all the hub-bub around Rick and his system and how long it takes to learn it, then expecting some spring signee to come in and be good enough to play, along with learning about the Majerus' gameplan and inf what is needed to stay out of the doghouse and on the court, is expecting a lot.

This is the very reason Reed's return was critical in my book. Of course, if you have four guys standing around the bomb line, it makes the middle open up and allows for driving point guards (KM, JJ) to do their deeds and if the exterior drops down to double team, we have the opening for both the bomb and the slasher (DE) going backdoor.

But as someone already said, live by the three, die by the three. Uconns bigs weren't nothing more than an option last night, but a valuable option at that just to have said pesence.

Anyone thinking Rob and Cody are suddenly going to develop this interior game and presence can't see the forest for the trees. Loe might, by that great equalizer that you can't teach (height), but Ellis' game is not an interior one. He didn't get his rep playing in the paint I suspect. Plus, having had shoulder surgery myself, his off-season development is going to involve just getting back to where he was --- a stop-n-pop outside shooter. Add to that the fact that he is too slow to guard a three and not big enough or strong enough to match up on the inside as a four and Cody and Rob are the same player at this point, advantage Rob on the height.

Expecting them to morph into something they are not now is a high expectation on anyone's part. The relief will be in the recruit(s) and if history shows us anything, the guys still around for spring signings aren't usually guys you build a foundation on. Plus --- if we are to believe all the hub-bub around Rick and his system and how long it takes to learn it, then expecting some spring signee to come in and be good enough to play, along with learning about the Majerus' gameplan and inf what is needed to stay out of the doghouse and on the court, is expecting a lot.

This is the very reason Reed's return was critical in my book. Of course, if you have four guys standing around the bomb line, it makes the middle open up and allows for driving point guards (KM, JJ) to do their deeds and if the exterior drops down to double team, we have the opening for both the bomb and the slasher (DE) going backdoor.

But as someone already said, live by the three, die by the three. Uconns bigs weren't nothing more than an option last night, but a valuable option at that just to have said pesence.

Besides height add the advantages of temperament and health for RL but flashes of CE in his freshmen season tell me he can get it done in the right system