Checker Pants

These days Billiken basketball seems to be inconstant turmoil and our emotions continue to be treated like a donkey with a carrot dangling in front of us. We need more constants in our Billiken lives to hold on to. I did not discover the blue checker pants at loudmothgolf.com, but it has come time to act as a fanbase. I encourage all Billiken faithful to band together and purchase a pair of these so next year when Dwight Evans and Mike "dolla dolla bill y'all" McCall get suspended for posting too many free-style rap videos on facebook, we can at least have the comfort of the pants!

These days Billiken basketball seems to be inconstant turmoil and our emotions continue to be treated like a donkey with a carrot dangling in front of us. We need more constants in our Billiken lives to hold on to. I did not discover the blue checker pants at loudmothgolf.com, but it has come time to act as a fanbase. I encourage all Billiken faithful to band together and purchase a pair of these so next year when Dwight Evans and Mike "dolla dolla bill y'all" McCall get suspended for posting too many free-style rap videos on facebook, we can at least have the comfort of the pants!

As said founder I second this!

How are moths loud? And how are loud moths related to golf?

I talked to the spirit shop about carrying them. They didn't want in on it. If they could go directly to the source instead of loudmouthgolf they could make them profitable.

The guy who runs the shop is a moron. I have gone to him several times about carrying authentic shorts and he doesnt think they will sell.

The guy who runs the shop is a moron. I have gone to him several times about carrying authentic shorts and he doesnt think they will sell.

Completely. I have been trying to get both shorts and a large home jersey every game this season and they never have them they tell me they can order them but never do.

• 1 month later...

I am happy to report that my checker pants were delivered and look fantastic!

#riseandgrind

Dwight Evans and Mike "dolla dolla bill y'all" McCall get suspended for posting too many free-style rap videos on facebook, we can at least have the comfort of the pants!

I still have not seen this Dwight Evans play in person. I heard he is wicked good though:

Posted Image

#riseandgrind

My pants will be making an appearance at the Quincy Soccer Golf Tourney tomorrow at Forest Park if anyone wants to come see the display.

My pants will be making an appearance at the Quincy Soccer Golf Tourney tomorrow at Forest Park if anyone wants to come see the display.

You in the foursome with Mayor Slay?

#riseandgrind

I was looking for a #riseandgrind tweet from our favorite potential lottery pick, but then looked at the time and it is only 9:40 AM. He doesn't get up to 'grind' until at least 11:30.

I was looking for a #riseandgrind tweet from our favorite potential lottery pick, but then looked at the time and it is only 9:40 AM. He doesn't get up to 'grind' until at least 11:30.

I had a cousin in an english class with Willie last semester. Based on his feedback/comments, it is impressive the athletic dept was able to keep him around as long as they did. Good luck to the guy though, I hope he gets drafted.

Any word on any big bodies that we may be after this spring?

Patrick

Patrick Henry is not Metz.

"Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!"

Huh?

Excuse me if you find humor in my name. My elders named me after one of the most celebrated orators in the history of America, and yes you correctly recited one of his lines. Clever.

Patrick

Huh?

Excuse me if you find humor in my name. My elders named me after one of the most celebrated orators in the history of America, and yes you correctly recited one of his lines. Clever.

Patrick

As a former New Englander, I celebrate his entire catalog of orations. I don't find any humor in that.

Welcome to the board.