OT: Fantasy Baseball anyone?

SLU_Nick

Hey guys,

We did a billikens.com league a few years ago and it went pretty well. I have not set up a league yet, but I am just trying to gauge interest to see if we can get 8-10 teams involved. Just reply to this thread if you would be interested.

-Nick

Hey guys,

We did a billikens.com league a few years ago and it went pretty well. I have not set up a league yet, but I am just trying to gauge interest to see if we can get 8-10 teams involved. Just reply to this thread if you would be interested.

-Nick

what is the entrance fee?

Answers to questions:

No Entry Fee

Live Online Draft

Yahoo Standard Rotisserie

how long per pick? with my schedule it will be tough to find a day i can just sit there and draft.

what does "standard Rotisserie" mean? i.e. how many point categories? i wont play if you want to use a million categories.

how long per pick? with my schedule it will be tough to find a day i can just sit there and draft.

what does "standard Rotisserie" mean? i.e. how many point categories? i wont play if you want to use a million categories.

Draft would be in the evening probably a minute a pick. Standard categories, from memory I think there is like 12. Average, HRs, RBIs, SB, Wins, ERA, Saves, strikeouts, etc.

In my experience the draft takes about an hour because people draft players quicker than the alotted minute.

Draft would be in the evening probably a minute a pick. Standard categories, from memory I think there is like 12. Average, HRs, RBIs, SB, Wins, ERA, Saves, strikeouts, etc.

In my experience the draft takes about an hour because people draft players quicker than the alotted minute.

i would try to be in then. would just depend on the day. like i said, my schedule is busy. if votes count, i would prefer to limit the categories to Ave, hr, rbi, sb runs for hitting and w's, ERA, Whip, K's and saves for pitching. but if you are adding one more on each side, i guess no big deal.

let me know when you get to picking a draft day.

Done in an hour. That is AWESOME.

I had my live draft last Frinday, we started at 6 and didnt get done until after 1.

By 11 every one is getting pretty boozed and things just get confusing.

I think my last two picks were Mike Gallego and Bo Jackson

I know this is an old post but this is precious. The guy has 20,000 posts to this board but he can't find the time to do a fantasy baseball draft. I assume his conflict must be that he is busy posting to this board. Hilarious!!!