GDT: SLU v. URI

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the forum being slow, I think I will disable some features next year (e.g. showing number of people viewing a thread). This may put some unnecessary demand on the server.

With the forum being slow, I think I will disable some features next year (e.g. showing number of people viewing a thread). This may put some unnecessary demand on the server.

Great forum....really appreciate a good place to talk Billiken basketball and let out a little frustration at the year that wasn't.

Ha! I just discovered the "new" (that I installed last summer) forum software has performance mode. It disables server intensive stuff.

During GDTs next year, we can just enter "performance mode"

GW goes to overtime

Did STL have a worse year in sports than cleveland? We might have sadly..

I want to thank the Bills for having the best season of my three favorite teams and for the only highlight of the year, the four game win streak.

Combined record 27-67. It's been a long year for this fan of SLU, Wake, and UNCG.

I understand and I appreciate all you do for the forum.

With that said, I just recently discovered that feature. It also showed which registered users were viewing a topic. It was interesting to see who else was on line at a particular time. But, it certainly isn't a critical feature.