Prediction on players returning

bbill

I have heard similar info. It is not surprising that it was a slap on the wrist at Mizzou and he came back in time for the Illinois game. The boosters wouldn't allow anything more severe.

Might've been out longer, but Phil Pressey who was starting in his place during the suspension got hurt, he was re-instated, but hasnt started in the 2 games since he's been back. Its all hearsay why he was suspended anyway. Kid sure can ball though. Another in-state in Anderson's starting backcourt paying off big-time. They're in McLemore's final 2 as well.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only way he will be eligible is if a team/coach messes with his transcipts. Those schools can have fun with that

I guarantee he'll be eligible and I'd bet he'd be eligible at SLU. Oak Hill kids are usually eligible. B.J. Young has a much tougher road than him.

Why would they tell them to do stuff if they weren't going to admit them back?

I also haven't heard anything official on the fact that they marked everything off their checklist. I mean, I would assume that they have done that, but nothing borderline official has been said about it.

I guess I'm missing something here but why wouldn't they want him back? Do they enjoy being 5-7? (4-7 if you don't count Rockhurst)

Like I stated before playing devils advocate..He did run off and look at Mizzou and K-state, all of a sudden that falls through and he's got the Billiken pride again?? If I was on the team, yeah his talent is going to help us but I don't know if I would want him back on my team. Mitchell on the other hand didn't explore any other schools and agreed to pay his dues.

The funny thing about him posting that about McClemore is that he doesn't really even like Mizzou. The only reason it's in his top 2 is because his mom wants him to go there. It'll be funny seeing him torch them next year when he's wearing that KU uni.

(KU can get any one eligible)

Triangle has been pounding the beat and Too's vast resources and has collected no factual information, only "don't quote me", "This is what I think but don't quote me" and innuendo opinions. Triangle's thoughts and opinions on the situation are as follows:

Both university expelled student/athletes will be back on campus on Jan. 3, 2011.

A formal review by those involved on the student conduct board will not happen until the end of the first week or the second week of January. There may be a new member or too who did not rule on the original case (this may cause a slight delay) and Coach Majerus may be asked for opinions.

A decision will be reached by the end of the 2nd week of January or the beginning of the 3rd week of January.

If both student/athletes have met all requirements as handed down by the original board, they will be reinstated.

Schedule:

Jan. 14 - Residence Halls open

Jan. 18 - Classes begin

Jan. 18-28 - Late enrollment

The board may also recommend that Coach Majerus be reprimanded formally - 4 recruited student/athletes directly involved.

Coach Majerus will heavily lobby for both student/athletes too redshirt and concentrate on their education in the spring semester.

Let us hope that they both take Coach Majerus's advice.

As far as some players not wanting these 2 back and reviewing all of the circumstances involved in the original situation, is this and has this been a racially divided team?

so it goes.

I am hearing that Willie and Mitchell both back in and both are red shirting. Not trying to stir up $hit but I just heard this from a reliable source who has been right about the whole situation thus far and it very close to a LARGE donor to SLU. I want them both back but not sure if I want to see both red shirt.

I am hearing that Willie and Mitchell both back in and both are red shirting. Not trying to stir up $hit but I just heard this from a reliable source who has been right about the whole situation thus far and it very close to a LARGE donor to SLU. I want them both back but not sure if I want to see both red shirt.

I have heard they will both be readmitted but I havent heard anything regarding Willie red shirting. Put me in the camp that is just happy to have them back even if they do red shirt. I just want them both to do the same thing.

I have heard they will both be readmitted but I havent heard anything regarding Willie red shirting. Put me in the camp that is just happy to have them back even if they do red shirt. I just want them both to do the same thing.

My cousin plays high school basketball at Dominican High school, where Kwamain is from. He said he plans on red-shirting. I guess Kwamain is there, in the gym pretty regularly and staying in touch with Majerus. No word on WR either way.

If they both come back and redshirt, the team should be pretty sick next year with Mitchell, Reed, and Barnett playing. Would be the first year in a while we won't have to rely on freshmen. But if they don't play, I think this will probably be the first losing season in RM's career.

If they both come back and redshirt, the team should be pretty sick next year with Mitchell, Reed, and Barnett playing. Would be the first year in a while we won't have to rely on freshmen. But if they don't play, I think this will probably be the first losing season in RM's career.

If they both come back and dont redshirt the team should be pretty sick next year.

Ive been saying wait til next year for 30 years. At some point we need to start worring about the current year.

If they both come back and dont redshirt the team should be pretty sick next year.

Ive been saying wait til next year for 30 years. At some point we need to start worring about the current year.

It's been about twenty years of "next year" for me. If today's news is accurate, then I'm happy but I wish at least Willie would play THIS year. We don't know what his

expiration date is gonna be and I'd rather he'd be in there NOW.