Mo St by 13 over the Bills

The Wiz

How can someone honestly take pride in a win that was fraudulent? It boggles the mind. The ethical thing would have been to forfeit the game.

Funny coming from a guy who supports Mizzou.

Gary Pinkel still considers the loss to Iowa Sate in 2006 a win.

Gary Pinkel:

"My football team had a great come-from-behind victory," he said. "You've got to give them credit, but we held them in the fourth quarter, forced a bad field goal, and drove 80 yards and won the game.

Final score Iowas state 21 Mizzou 16.

Maybe the SLU tip in was late but the record books show the Bills won the game.

Mizzou says they won a game that the record books show they lost.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't disagree with you. I believe you. You know why? Because I am from St. Louis, in fact I was born in Miami to a cuban mother... kinda cultured myself. I was defending your attacks on the city of Springfield, let's be honest, it is no St. Louis, but St. Louis is no LA or NYC... so its all relative... I am saying though that our student body is made of St. Louis so just because we WENT to MSU, doesn't mean we are hicks, we just went to a different institution.

That said, I love how not one of you has commented on my other points about your trip to Springfield... you suck and you will lose and I hope your bus breaks down you pathetic fools. Suck it...

If I could change it believe me I would. Transferred from Mizzou to Missouri State in 2008. I joined here 5/25/07 but never had a reason to post until now.

steve help the guy out. change his moniker to southwestmissouristatecollegebearmike. god forbid we saddle anyone with the name he currently carries.

they just never got over that tip in at the buzzer by ian. man wasnt that a great win that night?

If I could change it believe me I would. Transferred from Mizzou to Missouri State in 2008. I joined here 5/25/07 but never had a reason to post until now.

And this gave you a reason?

He is right. Our academics draw people from around the country, not from the meth labs of rural Missouri like an unnamed missouri state school.

Can you remind we what academic program it was that attracted scholars like Willie and Kwamain? I cannot remember. It is okay to mention their names right?

It's pretty bad when your chest-thumping win against us came from a (not) buzzer beater that was actually after the buzzer.

At least our old arena that had been around for 30+ years had clocks that functioned correctly. You geniuses with that great SLU education can't even sync a basketball clock.

And yes, SLU has used the "We have mostly freshman" excuse for four years now. It was the same way when they came here the last time three years ago in Barry's last season and we beat them with probably our worst team since we went D1.

the correct english would be.... "can you remind me"... not we.

thank you for proving our point

What academic program or programs attracted you to SLU? What were your safety schools or was SLU the safety school? Just curious. No need to answer if it is too personal. I studied at two meager state schools and just wanted to know the background of the one who is learning me.

Can you remind we what academic program it was that attracted scholars like Willie and Kwamain? I cannot remember. It is okay to mention their names right?

Scholars? They came here to play basketball. Have you ever taken statistics? 2 people is not a representative sample of SLU's student population. Just like I won't assume that you represent the ****** bagginess (sp?) of all of Missouri State student population. Perfectly fine to mention their names. It's Voldemort's you can't mention. Go back to reading Harry Potter.

Scholars? They came here to play basketball. Have you ever taken statistics? 2 people is not a representative sample of SLU's student population. Just like I won't assume that you represent the ****** bagginess (sp?) of all of Missouri State student population. Perfectly fine to mention their names. It's Voldemort's you can't mention. Go back to reading Harry Potter.

I'm not familiar with Voldemort(sp?). Is he another soft Australian that Rick is recruiting or perhaps he is a New Zealander?

I'm not familiar with Voldemort(sp?). Is he another soft Australian that Rick is recruiting or perhaps he is a New Zealander?

I love Mizzou trolls.

If you hate SLU so much, why are you here? I've never gone to Tigerboard or whatever they call the Missouri State board because I'm not a fan of either team. Pretty simple.

hey mike and trout, in an effort to try to start over and make you feel more comfortable in our home here at billikens.com, maybe we should talk about something you are more passionate about and know more than we do.

just curious, where do you buy most of your cold capsules and cough medicine these days? is it easier to get across the border in oklahoma or arkansas?

I don't disagree with you. I believe you. You know why? Because I am from St. Louis, in fact I was born in Miami to a cuban mother... kinda cultured myself. I was defending your attacks on the city of Springfield, let's be honest, it is no St. Louis, but St. Louis is no LA or NYC... so its all relative... I am saying though that our student body is made of St. Louis so just because we WENT to MSU, doesn't mean we are hicks, we just went to a different institution.

That said, I love how not one of you has commented on my other points about your trip to Springfield... you suck and you will lose and I hope your bus breaks down you pathetic fools. Suck it...

Posted Image

THIS IS BEAR MACE, ******! NOW GIMME YOUR HALL PASS!

I love Mizzou trolls.

If you hate SLU so much, why are you here? I've never gone to Tigerboard or whatever they call the Missouri State board because I'm not a fan of either team. Pretty simple.

In fairness, I am really more of a Missouri State troll. I only came to defend my school. You have read what was posted about Missouri State right? And rural Missouri as a whole. I have nothing against SLU in particular. In general you are a fine bunch, but it is aggravating to read some of the things I have read today. I'll just leave it at that.

What academic program or programs attracted you to SLU? What were your safety schools or was SLU the safety school? Just curious. No need to answer if it is too personal. I studied at two meager state schools and just wanted to know the background of the one who is learning me.

If you must know I am a physical therapy major. My safety school was University of Illinois.... and me would be the correct word you are looking for. Unless you were trying to make the sentence pleural. But in that case you should have used the word 'us'. So its either "can you remind me what program...." or "can you remind us what program...." We does not make sense...

oh and if you want even more background on my education... i went to the 14th ranked public high school in the country

In fairness, I am really more of a Missouri State troll. I only came to defend my school. You have read what was posted about Missouri State right? And rural Missouri as a whole. I have nothing against SLU in particular. In general you are a fine bunch, but it is aggravating to read some of the things I have read today. I'll just leave it at that.

Didn't really answer the question.

For example, I am a reds fan, and I do not go out of my way to search cardinals fan pages to see the terrible things written about the reds. (I get enough of that from my co workers...)

As you said regarding SLU, I am sure there are many fine mo st. fans, and I don't go out of my way to defend SLU on their boards. What is the point?

beartrolls,

we started with the attacks when it was noted that on your board someone was attacking our rican boys. we take care of our own here. however we dont go over to your house.

If you must know I am a physical therapy major. My safety school was University of Illinois.... and me would be the correct word you are looking for. Unless you were trying to make the sentence pleural. But in that case you should have used the word 'us'. So its either "can you remind me what program...." or "can you remind us what program...." We does not make sense...

oh and if you want even more background on my education... i went to the 14th ranked public high school in the country

Pleural, huh? Not familiar with that word. And yes I assume you are a St. Louisian, please tell me more about your high school. There is nothing that you fine folks had rather talk about. DeSmet? SLUH? Whitfield? Inform me of how much better it is than Springfield Hillcrest for example.

Pleural, huh? Not familiar with that word. And yes I assume you are a St. Louisian, please tell me more about your high school. There is nothing that you fine folks had rather talk about. DeSmet? SLUH? Whitfield? Inform me of how much better it is than Springfield Hillcrest for example.

If we're going to be grammar/english nazis...

"There is nothing that you fine folks had rather talk about." should be "There is nothing about which you fine folks would rather talk."

Not only have I read what was posted about Missouri State, I've written a good deal of it.

I don't have anything against Missouri State as a school- just talking a little pregame trash. If we're nothing else this year, we'll get under opponents' skin if need be.

The only thing I have against rural Missouri is that I've seen a lot of it and spent a lot of time in various parts of it. The billboards on the drive down I-44 alone are more than enough to make a city boy squirm. But once you get off the highway- hoo, boy! Rural Missouri has a character of its own and it's a character that undeniably opens itself to joking and criticism.

If we're going to be grammar/english nazis...

"There is nothing that you fine folks had rather talk about." should be "There is nothing about which you fine folks would rather talk."

And it's St. Louisan, not St. Louisian. I've never been so insulted!

By the way, mizzoumike, are you seriously comparing top-tier private schools to Springfield Hillcrest? Nothing against the fine people of Springfield Hillcrest, but I don't think anyone at that school or any of the others you mention harbor delusions about what kind of school they attend/attended.

Since you asked...

SLUH especially and all of the other schools you mentioned as well, are much better than Springfield Hillcrest. Our average ACT score is a 30, we have 20+ national merit scholars a year (more than springfield hillcrest's history). Our alumni donate $3 million dollars a year to the school. Our facilities are nicer, teachers much more highly qualified.

Of the 68 5 out of 5's on the AP calculus exam in Missouri last year, 66 came from SLUH. I would bet none came from Hillcrest.

We are morally superior, get better looking girls, and God loves us more.

Does that work?