attendance tonight

pakapablo

With finals week and the forecast for this evening it could be a sparse crowd.

Details for Wednesday, December 15

Cloudy skies with freezing drizzle late. High around 30F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.

Evening: Freezing drizzle this evening...then cloudy late. Low 27F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 30%.

Cloudy skies with freezing drizzle late. High around 30F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.

Evening: Freezing drizzle this evening...then cloudy late. Low 27F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 30%.

Finals week is over, will be worse.

On the brighter side, they game away 2 freebies to all Billiken Club members so if those people did a good job giving them away, there could be a few more than normal.

With SLU's octogenerian fan base, the weather will keep whoever may have come to this game at home. Those handicap spaces aren't close enough.

But I'll be there tonight, and I'll be in Springfield Saturday, just as I was at Duke this past Saturday. "Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail shall keep the [sLU fans] from their appointed rounds."

Speaking of which, this program has me close to going postal. Please win tonight, fellas.

At least you won your fantasy football league....

Yes, that's right. Well, just regular season. I still have to win the playoffs.

But I should cut out the middleman and just have you guys start writing me checks in late August.

With SLU's octogenerian fan base, the weather will keep whoever may have come to this game at home. Those handicap spaces aren't close enough.But I'll be there tonight, and I'll be in Springfield Saturday, just as I was at Duke this past Saturday. "Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail shall keep the [sLU fans] from their appointed rounds."

Speaking of which, this program has me close to going postal. Please win tonight, fellas.

Nice guy, you are.

Whippersnapper: let me know when you have been going to SLU games for over 40 years, then you can boast away.