SLU v. Duke GDT

SluSignGuy

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is i checked the stats from the last 4 seasons on the athletics website. It's a really disturbing stat.

0-11 in non-conference road games under Majerus by my count. Losses to Pitt, MO State, Kent State, Boston College, Nebraska, Detroit, SIU-C, Georgia, Bowling Green, Portland, and Duke. I doubt we were expected to win many of those (maybe Detroit and Bowling Green), but still that sucks. However, we are 3-3 in neutral site non-conference games under Majerus by my count. Wins over NC A&T, Houston Baptist, and Fresno St. with losses to DePaul, Iowa State, and Notre Dame.

I think these records probably have a lot to do with the level of inexperience the Bills have had under Majerus. Every year but the first year we've had freshman getting big minutes.

Haven't you heard? Size doesn't matter. Evans may be smaller, but has better moves, quicker hands and can penetrate.

He deserves more playing time.

Don't know if this was sarcasm. But I think Evans is a very good player. Just wish we had Willie or Smith down low.

0-11 in non-conference road games under Majerus by my count. Losses to Pitt, MO State, Kent State, Boston College, Nebraska, Detroit, SIU-C, Georgia, Bowling Green, Portland, and Duke. I doubt we were expected to win many of those (maybe Detroit and Bowling Green), but still that sucks. However, we are 3-3 in neutral site non-conference games under Majerus by my count. Wins over NC A&T, Houston Baptist, and Fresno St. with losses to DePaul, Iowa State, and Notre Dame.

I think these records probably have a lot to do with the level of inexperience the Bills have had under Majerus. Every year but the first year we've had freshman getting big minutes.

That should make us the perfect buy game opponent for top 50 teams-OOC

We should get more away game national TV exposure