SLU vs. Duke

He's not a fan. He's a troll and its pretty clear to some of us he is Brett Thompson's brother Trey.

Hmmm. Id like to see proof of this. If my name is Trey and Im Bretts brother that is news to me. Troll??? Because I come on here and say that some of you are insane because you put a sport over a human being? A troll because Im one of the only reasonable people who posted on the board that Duke is really good? Or maybe Im a troll because I dont like Willie Reed as a person. Just choose one I guess. Its just amusing to get on this board and see people who are obviously quite delusional.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. Id like to see proof of this. If my name is Trey and Im Bretts brother that is news to me. Troll??? Because I come on here and say that some of you are insane because you put a sport over a human being? A troll because Im one of the only reasonable people who posted on the board that Duke is really good? Or maybe Im a troll because I dont like Willie Reed as a person. Just choose one I guess. Its just amusing to get on this board and see people who are obviously quite delusional.

i dont think anyone disagreed that duke is really good.

and youre a troll because of posts like this

Are you a SLU fan? Yes or No

He is your chance to answer. I will assume that a non-response in the next two hours is a No.

Kshoe called this one right. Neither TreyT3 nor BERNY use an apostrophe and have a propensity to bash WR. Writing styles are the same. Looking back it is very obvious. Good call Kshoe!

I say even if SLU had WR and KM that they still get plastered by 25. Duke is the best team in the nation. With KM and WR SLU is a maybe make the tourney team. Without SLU is a lose to Portland team.

youre a troll because every single post you have on here has been negative

Let's see...if I were Brett's brother I would:

1.) Want SLU to get killed on National television

2.) Refer to SLU as "your team"

3) Would hate Willie Reed as a person since he is better than my overhyped brother

4) Act like a complete Douchenozzle as much as humanly possible...

Let's see...if I were Brett's brother I would:

1.) Want SLU to get killed on National television

2.) Refer to SLU as "your team"

3) Would hate Willie Reed as a person since he is better than my overhyped brother

Overhyped? are you crazy?

Check it out Brett Thompson was the Lindenwood athlete of the week.

My link

That award ranks right up there with being the tallest midget and the smartest kid with down syndrome.