Official GDT: SLU vs Tenntitty State

jimbofive

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Josh Fisher is really an underrated SLU player.

I was just thinking JJ is pretty good but not complete he can drive and dish but has no outside shot. Fisher is the all-time ast leader for SLU he was decent at all aspects, and a great defender.

Loe can shoot from outside but has no real post game, CE is similar

KM was good all around but he's gone

Just reminiscing

What I'm saying if it is not apparent is that we really don't have anyone with an all around complete game right now that is consistent. KC is the closest.

I was just thinking JJ is pretty good but not complete he can drive and dish but has no outside shot. Fisher is the all-time ast leader for SLU he was decent at all aspects, and a great defender.

Just reminiscing

I'm beginning to like JJ. Like that no fear attitude and he's not getting jammed up in there.

Just reminiscing

JJ's mid-range shot looks decent to me.

NICE drive and dish by MM to DE.

Driving to NY for thanksgiving...is it over yet?

Over Bills 78-50. All the Frosh looked really good tonite. CE getting some shots to drop. KC usual. CR, can't really judge. PE looking good w/ his 3. CS aggressive on D but his shot? BC, again couldn't judge since only watched the 2nd half.

Over Bills 78-50. All the Frosh looked really good tonite. CE getting some shots to drop. KC usual. CR, can't really judge. PE looking good w/ his 3. CS aggressive on D but his shot? BC, again couldn't judge since only watched the 2nd half.

By the way, is it fair to say our frosh are averaging about 15mpg or more. That's young.