What is "Xquizit?"

Taj79

Saw over on the official SLU page that the incoming freshmen were being entertained by the St. Louis Dance Team "Xquizit." Is that a "for hire" form of entertainemnt or is that an official SLU Dance Team. Looked like there were some guys in the front of the picture I saw. "Baby Blues" is bad but deformed English is okay?

Saw over on the official SLU page that the incoming freshmen were being entertained by the St. Louis Dance Team "Xquizit." Is that a "for hire" form of entertainemnt or is that an official SLU Dance Team. Looked like there were some guys in the front of the picture I saw. "Baby Blues" is bad but deformed English is okay?

They performed at halftime during one of last year's games. It's a "dance crew" with a mix of males/females...kind of a mix of break dancing and choreography.

sounds like a team of whores. i'm into it.

Xquizit is not associated with the athletic department. They are all SLU students. I'm friends with a number of them. They are all extremely talented. Mitchell Johnson is the head of it and does the choreography. I'm willing to be he's gonna be a big name in dance choreography soon.

Xquizit is not associated with the athletic department. They are all SLU students. I'm friends with a number of them. They are all extremely talented. Mitchell Johnson is the head of it and does the choreography. I'm willing to be he's gonna be a big name in dance choreography soon.

Is there any bigger name?

do you have any inside scoop on Xquisit recruits for next year? any word on the returning dancers besides mitch?