Day 3

brianstl

Does St. Mary's Dellavedova remind anyone of Salecich? Other than the hair...the running styles, dribbling, way he plays defense etc, imo is mechanically very similar

I believe he was the top rated guard in his class in Australia. I was hoping SLU would get a commitment from him before Salecich signed. His three point shooting percentage was better than Salecich's.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why they call it MANESS BABY!

Boy am I glad I boycotted brackets to protest the Great Billiken Snub of 2010. Who predicts this sh*t??

GOT ROCKED by the corn boys

NO CHALK in the midwest bracket

NO JAYHAWKS next week in the Lou

A Calipari le gusta muchisimo :P

This is a REALLY FUNNY post.

During the broadcast of the Kansas/Northern Iowa game, the announcers kept talking about UNI's trying to get the Missouri Valley's first something since Larry Bird's Indiana State team in 1979. I think they were saying the MVC's first Sweet 16. Did anyone else hear clearly what they were saying? If they were saying first Sweet 16, that's not right, is it? Bradley and Southern Illinois each reached the Sweet 16 a few years back, if I'm not mistaken.

Athankyou doowop. ;) I'm no Jimbo, but I try to do something decent now and then.

They haven't been screaming ALI this loud since the Thrilla in Manilla. :lol:

And Jacob Pullen has 20 points at the half. Wasnt he down to us and Kstate or am I mistaken?

During the broadcast of the Kansas/Northern Iowa game, the announcers kept talking about UNI's trying to get the Missouri Valley's first something since Larry Bird's Indiana State team in 1979. I think they were saying the MVC's first Sweet 16. Did anyone else hear clearly what they were saying? If they were saying first Sweet 16, that's not right, is it? Bradley and Southern Illinois each reached the Sweet 16 a few years back, if I'm not mistaken.

I think they where talking abou the last time a Valley team beat the Number 1 overall seed in the tournment.

1962 Cincinnatti(then in the valley) over Ohio State :)corrected :lol:

The first time an MVC Tournament Champion made the sweet sixteen since Larry and the Trees in 79.

And Jacob Pullen has 20 points at the half. Wasnt he down to us and Kstate or am I mistaken?

Pullen is an absolute stud. KState is very intriguing and a very fun team to watch. They have only lost three times to teams not from Lawrence. Clementi is one fast little effer.

Well, initially he said first Valley team to make Sweet 16, which was obviously very false. He then corrected himself by saying Valley tourney champion. He really made himself look poor by how many times he repeated his mistake.

The same Valley that was supposedly so far behind this year, defeated the MWc in the MVC/MWC challenge, then UNLV, and now Kansas. It wasn't a fluke either, KU's only lead was 2-0.

I'm obviously pretty stoked for the win for the conference, another step for all mid-major's, and money for MSU in particular. I'm pulling for Xavier to add another tomorrow as well.

MVC! A-10! WCC! Horizon!

Well, initially he said first Valley team to make Sweet 16, which was obviously very false. He then corrected himself by saying Valley tourney champion. He really made himself look poor by how many times he repeated his mistake.

The same Valley that was supposedly so far behind this year, defeated the MWc in the MVC/MWC challenge, then UNLV, and now Kansas. It wasn't a fluke either, KU's only lead was 2-0.

I'm obviously pretty stoked for the win for the conference, another step for all mid-major's, and money for MSU in particular. I'm pulling for Xavier to add another tomorrow as well.

MVC! A-10! WCC! Horizon!

Idon't think it was a fluke either. I think if they played ten times Kansas might win seven of them, but UNI is a very good team.

How in hell did that team lose to DePaul?

Idon't think it was a fluke either. I think if they played ten times Kansas might win seven of them, but UNI is a very good team.

How in hell did that team lose to DePaul?

Well, they aren't overly athletic, so athleticism bothers them if they aren't hitting shots. They also lost to last place Evansville, which was surprising given how bad they are.

If Xavier pulls it off tomorrow as I expect, that's 4 of the 16 from non-power 6 conferences.

Well, they aren't overly athletic, so athleticism bothers them if they aren't hitting shots. They also lost to last place Evansville, which was surprising given how bad they are.

If Xavier pulls it off tomorrow as I expect, that's 4 of the 16 from non-power 6 conferences.

I am not counting out the Zags or Cornell tomorrow either.