Earl Austin

p diddy

During the pre-game warmups, Earl Austin Jr. came up to our seats and starting shaking hands with all of us in our section. He was thanking us for coming out last night. I noticed that he walked around the whole building shaking hands and greeting people. I thought that was really nice of him to take the time to do that for the fans when he could have been doing his pre-game preparation. a real classy move.

bad boyz for life

During the pre-game warmups, Earl Austin Jr. came up to our seats and starting shaking hands with all of us in our section. He was thanking us for coming out last night. I noticed that he walked around the whole building shaking hands and greeting people. I thought that was really nice of him to take the time to do that for the fans when he could have been doing his pre-game preparation. a real classy move.

bad boyz for life

That is great, Earl is an awesome guy.

Earl is awesome. You should have heard him wheezin' after Kwamain crossover(s) drive. It was four wheezer. Just kept going on and on!

After the Charlotte game, I went down to press row to try to meet him and Rammer. Rammer was pissed about the OT loss and was incommunicado, but Earl was really nice and let me chat him up for a minute. I love listening to the Rammer and Earl call our games, but Rammer, don't take it so seriously.

Earl is awesome. You should have heard him wheezin' after Kwamain crossover(s) drive. It was four wheezer. Just kept going on and on!

After the Charlotte game, I went down to press row to try to meet him and Rammer. Rammer was pissed about the OT loss and was incommunicado, but Earl was really nice and let me chat him up for a minute. I love listening to the Rammer and Earl call our games, but Rammer, don't take it so seriously.

I like Rammer even more now. He should have cut you off mid sentence with a forearm shiver to your chops. Never approach Rammer after a loss...never.

I just heard the replay on ESPN radio. He usually starts to giggle when he gets excited, I've never heard him start with the high pitch, "Ohhhhh, Ohhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhh!!"

Hilarious

I just heard the replay on ESPN radio. He usually starts to giggle when he gets excited, I've never heard him start with the high pitch, "Ohhhhh, Ohhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhh!!"

Hilarious

He did something similar, maybe even louder and higher, when Marque hit the game winning shot against #2 Louisville in 2003. I had to rewind that clip a few extra times just for the audio.

I can't find it on YouTube, though, just a bunch of idiotic Katy Perry videos.

He did something similar, maybe even louder and higher, when Marque hit the game winning shot against #2 Louisville in 2003. I had to rewind that clip a few extra times just for the audio.

I can't find it on YouTube, though, just a bunch of idiotic Katy Perry videos.

hi-lite of my jr year for sure. Leading off that evening's sportscenter, if I can recall...amazing win. One for the ages.

I like Rammer even more now. He should have cut you off mid sentence with a forearm shiver to your chops. Never approach Rammer after a loss...never.

Rammer wouldn't even turn around and acknowledge me. He was staring at the stat sheet as if it was a Dead Sea Scroll. Earl kind of rolled his eyes when he realized that Rammer wasn't moving, and listened as I told him how much I appreciate their broadcasts over here in Nawth Kahlana.

Rammer wouldn't even turn around and acknowledge me. He was staring at the stat sheet as if it was a Dead Sea Scroll. Earl kind of rolled his eyes when he realized that Rammer wasn't moving, and listened as I told him how much I appreciate their broadcasts over here in Nawth Kahlana.

Rammer wasnt ignoring you, his brain was telling the rest of his body not to pummel you......in front of witnesses. Thank god you werent alone.