• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ricky Clemons (not a star player)

Daryl Butterfield (not a star player)

Demarre Carrol (not kicked off team)

Stephon Hannah (meh alright i'll give you that one, though not really a star)

Jason Horton (not a star player)

Quinn Snyder (not a player)

Blaine Dalton (not a men's basketball player)

Amanda Hanneman (not a man)

Jessra Johnson (not a man)

Tommy Saunders (not enrolled at mizzou)

Tyler Gabbert (not kicked off team, not a men's basketball player)

and I'm sure many more that I don't remember..

They all still represent your program and your school

I'm not going to pretend Mizzou is one of the few elite schools but they're certainly among the better all-around schools in the country athletically.

I'll take our "suck" over SLU's "accomplishments" all day.

Well that is a relief.

Look, you act like you can compare SLU vs. Mizzou. You can't. It's not possible.

Mizzou is a mediocre state school and SLU is a mediocre private school.

You want to argue that?

I'm not going to pretend Mizzou is one of the few elite schools but they're certainly among the better all-around schools in the country athletically.

Frankly, it takes time to build a decent basketball program. SLU has made a few big moves lately, like picking up majerus and building Chaifetz Arena on campus. With the large student body at Mizzou, of course you're going to see more students at games and attract better recruits. Why? Because it's a bigger name.

I love my billikens, and I would love even more to see Mizzou's kittens play us.

You can call their programs "successes". I wouldn't want any part of them or their reputation.

You can call their programs "successes". I wouldn't want any part of them or their reputation.

Well that is a relief.

Look, you act like you can compare SLU vs. Mizzou. You can't. It's not possible.

You want to argue that?

Alright but if I'm gonna do that I'm gonna start comparing SLU to other medium sized private schools and you're not going to like the results.

Go right ahead. I am not here raving about our athletic accomplishments.

Alright but if I'm gonna do that I'm gonna start comparing SLU to other medium sized private schools and you're not going to like the results.

Jesus Christ, can we just stop with the Missouri-SLU back and forth? Missouri fans, you're on a SLU board. Do you really expect a civil back-and-forth about the merits of our respective schools? Especially after we just got jobbed by a 2nd tier tournament?

SLU fans, for the love of god, quit engaging missouri fans. For a number of reasons (good and bad), there are few valid comparisons between the schools' athletic departments.

Well that is a relief.

You want to argue that?

Mizzou is an above average state school and SLU is a mediocre private school.

Most state schools don't have our athletic history. Sure, a few destroy it (Kansas in basketball, Texas and Oklahoma in everything, Nebraska in Football) but for the most part Mizzou has a better history than a lot of state schools.

Jesus Christ, can we just stop with the Missouri-SLU back and forth? Missouri fans, you're on a SLU board. Do you really expect a civil back-and-forth about the merits of our respective schools? Especially after we just got jobbed by a 2nd tier tournament?

SLU fans, for the love of god, quit engaging missouri fans. For a number of reasons (good and bad), there are few valid comparisons between the schools' athletic departments.

I very rarely, if ever, engage a pathetic Mizzou fan.

However, tonight I said ###### it.

dude, seriously, for real? What are you doing? Don't you have better things to do than troll on Billikens.com...

You are sure showing us who's boss! I know you don't have any friends, and are taking a break from your World of Warcraft tournament, but seriously, go jerk off, go to bed, and leave us alone

Most state schools don't have our athletic history. Sure, a few destroy it (Kansas in basketball, Texas and Oklahoma in everything, Nebraska in Football) but for the most part Mizzou has a better history than a lot of state schools.

Really? A mediocre private school?

SLU's mission is as a Jesuit Institution.

They are the 5th highest rated Catholic School.

Really? A mediocre private school?

SLU's mission is as a Jesuit Institution.

They are the 5th highest rated Catholic School.

Cheesey doesn't really think the education matters. When you want to talk education, then we really have the advantage.

You really stretched that geography. There are plenty of other schools throughout the country that I would say have much be athletic histories.

I very rarely, if ever, engage a pathetic Mizzou fan.

However, tonight I said ###### it.

I hear ya and you're right, you rarely engage them.

Cheesy is a pretty fair guy, but is pretty thinned skin when it comes to missouri. I'm not sure why he expects posters on a SLU message board to be more delicate towards Missouri. Also, sometimes, it's like he comes here hoping to defend missouri to SLU posters in order to point out some perceived superiority of missouri over slu.

This Mike guy is just a moron. I'm guessing a 2nd cousin to basketballcountry. Mike's probably considered the "bright" one in the family. How sad is that?