OT: Billikens.com Offseason - BBQ

All:

Just wanted you to know that Backhand has mentioned to me that he is planning a barbeque and pool party at his place downtown this summer. Good way for the board to stay in touch. I know this is premature, but wanted to put this out there. Backhand will be posting details later.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All:

Just wanted you to know that Backhand has mentioned to me that he is planning a barbeque and pool party at his place downtown this summer. Good way for the board to stay in touch. I know this is premature, but wanted to put this out there. Backhand will be posting details later.

I'm only coming if your sisters are gonna be there.

Since we don't actually know each other, I feel like i should make it clear that I'm joking....sorta.

I'm only coming if your sisters are gonna be there.

Since we don't actually know each other, I feel like i should make it clear that I'm joking....sorta.

Haha...the Backhand will have girls lining up. No need for the Davola sisters to be in attendance

If the wind is in the right direction (and you do it late enough that Pappy's is closed), you might even get a visit from the Coach. :lol:

Backhand has reached out to Majerus and he is coming. He has requested chicken wings marinated in sweet baby james BBQ, 2 Moms Specials from Moms Deli, Bloomin Onion from Outback, and Fried Mac N Cheese Balls from Cheesecake Factory.

Porter has also confirmed. He has requested a 12 pack of Natty Light, tequila, and shot girls.

Also, I've worked it out so that Postcard/Billiphan will be our server. And no, he will not be serving us appetizers from hiding behind his computer...he will actually be there in person handing out drinks, appetizers, and grilling our food. We'll make a man out of him yet.

Backhand has reached out to Majerus and he is coming. He has requested chicken wings marinated in sweet baby james BBQ, 2 Moms Specials from Moms Deli, Bloomin Onion from Outback, and Fried Mac N Cheese Balls from Cheesecake Factory.

Porter has also confirmed. He has requested a 12 pack of Natty Light, tequila, and shot girls.

Also, I've worked it out so that Postcard/Billiphan will be our server. And no, he will not be serving us appetizers from hiding behind his computer...he will actually be there in person handing out drinks, appetizers, and grilling our food. We'll make a man out of him yet.

hahahaha, excellent. porter will be bonging beers on the diving board all gotdamn day.

Have you reached out to spiritofeastsaint so that we can all get into shape for the saintsations i bring??

Have you reached out to spiritofeastsaint so that we can all get into shape for the saintsations i bring??

We are doing this. Backhand, start the Evite. 05 knows all the Saintsations. They will be there.

Bishop knows em better then me. We're countin on you bishop!

I'm bringing the wine coolers...that is if I don't drink them all before the party. I love those wine coolers baby.

I volunteer to stop by the Fountain on Locust and pick up some of Alyce Majerus' chili to seal the deal. I'm thinking I could also get Muskie at the Good Pie to donate a free Schlafly for all as a peace offering to his primary constituency.

Spiritofeastsaint is a complete joke. His program consists of eating tons of mcdonalds...WTF. He doesnt know what he is talking about. Just join Backhands off season workout regime of Strength conditioning, plyometics, and newly added Yoga. And of course lots and lots of creatine.

Namaste,

Backhand

I wonder if we have any alumnae working in the pr0n industry...

If we do, I'm sure Backhand knows about it.

McKernan was saying yesterday that the only adult film start from st. louis he knew of was named "wendy woppers."

Sound like a Lindenwood grad, really.

I guess McKernan would know. With a name like that, she probably had no choice but to get into teh pr0n.

Lindenwood has a lot of girls who are pr0n stars, but just don't get paid for it.