OT-More reasons to hate Kiffin

DirtyRican

Marino-vich had great hair!

Seantrel Henderson won't sign his LOI until AFTER USC MEETS WITH THE NCAA COMMITTEE ON INFRACTIONS.

Yeah, this has happy ending written all over her face...i mean written all over it.

What a joke. The #1 prospect in high school wants to go to USC so he can rap and go clubbing.

He'll be bagging Layla Kiffin's groceries before he cuts his first record deal. Guarantee you.

I just don't understand the decisions some of these kids make. Why commit to a school that is under investigation to play for a coach who just spurned his former team after 1 season. I know they are innocent till proven guilty but come on this isn't the first time.

However, I am a hypocrite on this topic. I am a fan of the U and lord knows the sh*t that went down in the glory days there.

i think it should be a rule you cannot post about kiffin without also posting a new picture of his wife at the same time.

Guest BillikenReport

I haven't been able to confirm it, but according to ESPN's recruiting page the Billikens had offered Seantrel Henderson a scholarship to play basketball. He's 6-feet-8 and 340 pounds and played summer ball for one of the top teams in Minnesota.

He was on campus last summer playing in the St. Louis Eagles Invitational.

I haven't been able to confirm it, but according to ESPN's recruiting page the Billikens had offered Seantrel Henderson a scholarship to play basketball. He's 6-feet-8 and 340 pounds and played summer ball for one of the top teams in Minnesota.

He was on campus last summer playing in the St. Louis Eagles Invitational.

As part of our "shi*$ and giggles" recruiting plan?

Guest BillikenReport

Didn't that happen to the Allen kid from Maplewood?

Yes. SLU recruited Bryant Allen and then Allen ended up playing football at Minnesota.

Always enjoy Allen references because it now gives me a chance to post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7l-ZvI0qBc

Credit to Allen, though, because there were people who questioned what level and how quickly he could play football in college and he played early and did some nice things for Minnesota this past season.

I just don't understand the decisions some of these kids make. Why commit to a school that is under investigation to play for a coach who just spurned his former team after 1 season. I know they are innocent till proven guilty but come on this isn't the first time.

However, I am a hypocrite on this topic. I am a fan of the U and lord knows the sh*t that went down in the glory days there.

Rican-

You've gotta move on with your life. Ankiel won player of the yr, move on with your life....you couldnt hit lefties. Dont take it out on this 13 yr old.

Rican-

You've gotta move on with your life. Ankiel won player of the yr, move on with your life....you couldnt hit lefties. Dont take it out on this 13 yr old.

Rican was supposed to be the next Ozzie Canseco. Some of you just don't get it...

and oh man, I didn't even know about this!!

CansecoWorld Theme Park Closes: Iraq War Reenactment Fails to Draw Vacationers

MIAMI, FL (Sportsman’s Daily Wire Service) Former MLB slugger Jose Canseco, ever the enterprising entrepreneur, has failed mightily in his latest attempt to interact with his dwindling fan base. The 44 year old Canseco, along with his twin brother Ozzie, opened CansecoWorld in October of 2008 with the idea of luring vacationers seeking a “fantasy world” adventure. The theme park closed on Thursday.

CansecoWorld failed miserably almost from the start when employees complained of poor treatment and late payroll checks by the brothers. Still, the Cansecos were determined to create a special place where families could walk amongst painstakingly detailed depictions of current world events. Situated on nearly eight hundred acres near the Everglades outside of Miami, CansecoWorld’s main attraction was unquestionably a highly elaborate Iraq War reenactment that employed hundreds of actors.

“What an ill-conceived cluster###### that was,” said Ernie Lopez, a former employee. “The real Iraq War isn’t popular, how the hell did these ###### think that a reenactment of a war that’s still in progress is going to attract anybody? People walked by and just laughed at us. Let me tell you something about the Cansecos – every instinct these guys have is the wrong one. It’s amazing how two guys can be so dumb. Of course, I’m not exactly a charter member of Mensa either, because I freekin’ worked for them.”

The Canseco brothers are no strangers to controversy, but it seems the CansecoWorld debacle may be the crowning achievement in a long line of terrible business decisions.

Perhaps the most disturbing element of the CansecoWorld saga is the fact that in an attempt to strive for authenticity, twenty-three vacationers were killed when they ventured too close to a bunker buster the Cansecos had purchased on the black market. Now the duo may face as many as fifty-seven individual lawsuits.

“What?” said Jose Canseco. “It says right on the back of the ticket, ‘enjoy at your own risk.’ Like I said in my book Juiced, ‘we’re all responsible for our own actions.’ When you come to CansecoWorld to experience the horrors of war – you experience the horrors of war. Look, you can call me any name in the book – ######, son of a *****, jagoff, prick – but I ain't no hypocrite.”