Game Thread - SLU vs Richmond

SLU_Nick

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish we would have just forfeited this game well before the start so that I would not have wasted my afternoon watching a grade school team loaf around the court playing totally uninspired ball. This is just a pathetic display...embarrassing.

At some point, I think we have to ask questions of RM. His SLU teams have consistently come out flat on the road in the first half. His SLU teams have consistently gone on extended scoring droughts. And to his credit, his SLU teams have consistently played good D. It's the first two items that worry me.

Is it too late to forfeit? Let's take the loss by 17 and call it a day. A couple things from this game so far:

1) CS is the worst 3 point shooter on the team and that includes Willie and Conklin.

2) The strongest guy on our team, excluding Conklin, couldn't bench more than 150 lbs.

3) Jordan needs to set his sights on his future and audition for the made for TV movie of 'Webster' and/or the starring role for Carlton on the 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' movie.

4) Mitchell is trying to do too much.

5) Can we please bring in Norman Dale to teach these guys how to pass the F'ING ball!?!? Pass with some authority!

6) Please bring in McGwire and/or SpiritoftheEastSide to weight train these weaklings.

Davola

Also, I'm tired of watching an offense that isn't much good. I don't need 60 minutes of hell, but at least give me entertaining offense.

Entertaining + no ability to shoot = at least watchable.

Sluggish passing around the perimeter + no ability to shoot = I want to kick a puppy.

Also, I'm tired of watching an offense that isn't much good. I don't need 60 minutes of hell, but at least give me entertaining offense.

Sluggish passing around the perimeter + no ability to shoot = I want to kick a puppy.

It's hell for those of us watching.

Okay now duplicate that defense every time guys...