SKIP YOU CAN REJOICE!

Freitag and Kalish are potential replacements.

I just hope this doesn't affect are recruiting classes for 09 and 10. 2009 guys have shown promise and 2010 looks promising as well.

If what TT wrote about DD not having a contract is true, I'm shocked, I never would have guessed. I hope SLU doesn't continue this.

If what TT wrote about DD not having a contract is true, I'm shocked, I never would have guessed. I hope SLU doesn't continue this.

Donigan never had a contract, that is true. Be careful what you wish for, Dan was a great coach for SLU. Rutgers is definately a step up from SLU. I talked with several coaches around the country today and all of them said it was better especially for Dan.

Donigan never had a contract, that is true. Be careful what you wish for, Dan was a great coach for SLU. Rutgers is definately a step up from SLU. I talked with several coaches around the country today and all of them said it was better especially for Dan.

SLU basketball gets hammered by SMC and Rutgers is a step up from SLU in soccer? What's next, you tell us that about a baseball or volleyball program that would destroy us? I guess you just really know your stuff, congrats.

Of course. You wouldn't say it if it wasn't true. Rutgers may be a better job than SLU now that Donnigan has finished trashing the program.

I forgot you were a DI coach that had tremendous record. It's easy to sit back and be an arm chair quarterback when you have never done it!

so unless you were a D1 coach you can't see that he presided over the worst term in the history of SLU soccer. That's not an opinion, the record speaks for itself.

I have however been around soccer all my life in different capacities and at different levels, and imo you really didn't have to watch many SLU games to understand the problems.

According to TT article, SLU has two womens coaches and one mens coach on a multi year deal? Uggh!

My guess is we may be the only school in the nation with that ratio, except for the all-girls schools out east. Did I miss something, we cant get much right in athletics? Headscratcher!

According to TT article, SLU has two womens coaches and one mens coach on a multi year deal? Uggh!

My guess is we may be the only school in the nation with that ratio, except for the all-girls schools out east. Did I miss something, we cant get much right in athletics? Headscratcher!

I've never been a fan of DD, but I can't believe he didn't have a contract and remained so long. I'd be curious to know if most of the more prominent d1 soccer programs are run the same way. I can't imagine that they are.

I've never been a fan of DD, but I can't believe he didn't have a contract and remained so long. I'd be curious to know if most of the more prominent d1 soccer programs are run the same way. I can't imagine that they are.

Could this be why Warming left?

Could this be why Warming left?

I don't know. If it's not the norm for top 25 d1 programs it tells me that SLU is as responsible as DD for the downturn in it's soccer program. If they want to regain their status as one of the elite programs in the country I can't imagine they won't have to make more of a committment to it.