Predictions for UNC-C

moytoy12

I don't really know much about Charlotte. They stomped Louisville at UL and they got killed (by 33) by a decent Old Dominion team.

If Cody can hit some outside shots and KC stays relatively hot, we have a chance to take this one. Close game again and we win on the last possession.

SLU 65

UNC-C 63

Line is Charlotte by 8.

I like SLU, Ellis makes huge difference, just what we need, above and beyond scoring, fills space on front line, blocks out /gets reb, good passer, quick decisions. When he starts hitting higher % of his shots...

SLU went straight to Charlotte from Pitts, are acclimated, prepared for 4 days.

Charlotte will get 3 times the fouls shots SLU gets going into final 10 minutes, but SLU 61-56.

Some of you will pick SLU to win EVERY game, won't you? Well, doesn't make me mad. Still, I don't think it's fair to expect the Billikens to win this road game against an opponent of similar caliber. However, if the Bills were to win today, they will be serving notice that they intend to contend this season.

I'm going to say Charlotte 65, Saint Louis 59 and hope that Cody Ellis and the Bills prove me wrong, showing everyone how much better this team is A.C.E. ("after Cody Ellis").

SLU 60, Charlotte 50. Willie steps it up and scores 16 to make up for the blown breakaway in Pittsburgh. Cody continues to surprise and amaze us. Kwamain has two good halves. KC has his second consecutive game in double figures. Everybody else is just along for the ride, but they enjoy it anyway.

Monday morning, Larry announces that AB-Inbev has sublet the two legacy Busch jets to SLU for $1 for the rest of the season, such that his prize coach doesn't have to risk cardiovascular difficulties from being in a confined space too long. In addition, all AB-Inbev beers will be $3 at Chaifetz for the rest of the season.

SLU 60, Charlotte 50. Willie steps it up and scores 16 to make up for the blown breakaway in Pittsburgh. Cody continues to surprise and amaze us. Kwamain has two good halves. KC has his second consecutive game in double figures. Everybody else is just along for the ride, but they enjoy it anyway.

Monday morning, Larry announces that AB-Inbev has sublet the two legacy Busch jets to SLU for $1 for the rest of the season, such that his prize coach doesn't have to risk cardiovascular difficulties from being in a confined space too long. In addition, all AB-Inbev beers will be $3 at Chaifetz for the rest of the season.

I'm going on the past, we've always played pretty well at Charlotte. I'm going Bills 67-Charl 62. CE hits some 3s, WR's a force inside, and KM takes over at the end.

I think it will depend on which game the Billikids bring with them , if they bring the game which they have shown in the 2 previous games Billikids by 6 but if they brind their earlier road game efforts Charlotte by 10.

"I think the Billikids are like a box of Chocolates you just dont know watcha gonna get"

Lets hope they bring their A game and make a huge game of it . 3-0 would be awesome.