Predictions

moytoy12

Bills win 69-66.

KM, CE, CS and WR all in double figures.

If you ask me for one game predictions, the Bills always win. If you ask me for more than one game, I'll temper my optimism a bit. But I take things one game at a time, so they'll never lose.

Normally I would see no way we win a game like this on the road, hostile crowd, eastern refs.

SLU is 7 point underdog.

But the CE factor, even without WR we beat Richmond... we were underdog at home.

And WR should get his minutes tonite.

CE will hit more shots, contribute more each game as he gets comfortable.

I say we squeak out a win.

66-63.

There has already been one negative for tonight . Rammers flight to Pittsburgh got caancelled.

-i disagree - how many road games have we won with rammer there? i beleive the answer is zero

-this positively changes the course of billiken basketball forever!!!!

-this is nothing against rammer, i like him doing our games, this is just a positive omen

-next game the players won't even realize what caused the difference , they will go out an play and win!!!!

Road woes are a thing of the past. It is the beginning of a new era of Billiken Basketball. Bills by 7.

CS finds his shot and is money from the line down the stretch to ice it. Breakout game: 14 pts.

BC loved being "the" go to big last game is out to keep his minutes up and puts up another superb game with 8pts 7rb.

WR plays with real fire in his belly after sitting a game and is a machine, 7-9 from the floor with 12 boards and 17pts.

CE does a little bit of everything again 6 boards, 3 assists, 12 pts--truly a solid player

KM realizes he doesn't have to score everytime he touches the ball and has an assist bonanza as the other guys start making shots. He still scores when he wants to almost seemingly at will as there is more space in the offensive end.

11pts, 8 assists.

Feel free to dog the ever livin' hell out of this tomorrow if I am wrong.

Go Bills.