Seth Davis picks Bills over Bears

SLUDrew

He also says he thinks that the SoIl'ed Salukis are better than the Bears. I can't say that I agree. That SIUC team just didn't look like they had "it" in years past. 2007 felt like we stole one against them. 2009 felt like the better team won. I can't say that I believe the Salukis would be 9-0 having played the Bears' schedule.

One thing is still certain. "No one wants to play at the 'Fetz"

He also says he thinks that the SoIl'ed Salukis are better than the Bears. I can't say that I agree. That SIUC team just didn't look like they had "it" in years past. 2007 felt like we stole one against them. 2009 felt like the better team won. I can't say that I believe the Salukis would be 9-0 having played the Bears' schedule.

One thing is still certain. "No one wants to play at the 'Fetz"

Ha...love it...NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY AT THE FETZ!

SMSU obviously won't go undefeated. The fact that it's even mentioned is a joke. What a waste of time.

Was not the article simply one that was highlighting all the undefeated teams and when they might lose a game - if so then if SMS is undefeated then they have to be written about in this type of an article.

southwest missouri's two toughest opponents were tulsa and eastern michigan thus far and only two road games played thus far are arkansas little rock and arkansas state. i.e. i am not impressed with their undefeated record.

our game will be their toughest game for them thus far.

southwest missouri's two toughest opponents were tulsa and eastern michigan thus far and only two road games played thus far are arkansas little rock and arkansas state. i.e. i am not impressed with their undefeated record.

No doubt it will. I'm not impressed with their record either. But undefeated is undefeated and they're starting to get votes in the polls.

"Southwest Missouri" hasn't played any games yet this year. I'm not sure how they beat Tulsa....

Missouri State on the other hand did play those teams. Auburn was better than Eastern Michigan. Tulsa might be the best team in C-USA this year and beat OK State by 21. I'd say they would give you guys a pretty good test.

"Southwest Missouri" hasn't played any games yet this year. I'm not sure how they beat Tulsa....

Missouri State on the other hand did play those teams. Auburn was better than Eastern Michigan. Tulsa might be the best team in C-USA this year and beat OK State by 21. I'd say they would give you guys a pretty good test.

trout, do you know if southwest missouri is already done with exams or are they still in class today, tomorrow? the reason i ask is i am just curious if southwest missouri will come in a day or two early for their super bowl game.

trout, do you know if southwest missouri is already done with exams or are they still in class today, tomorrow? the reason i ask is i am just curious if southwest missouri will come in a day or two early for their super bowl game.

Roy,

Missouri State University is done with finals today. All the players will be done by this afternoon if not earlier.

"Super Bowl game" or not, we're still 15-7 against you guys. (16-6 if not for the clock malfunction)

Roy,

Missouri State University is done with finals today. All the players will be done by this afternoon if not earlier.

"Super Bowl game" or not, we're still 15-7 against you guys. (16-6 if not for the clock malfunction)

well good for southwest missouri! and you are right. southwest missouri has dominated this super bowl event.