T. Lisch not returning

Guest BillikenReport

if your friend failed to pay taxes, I would not announce his name. it would be in violation of US law, if he is a citizen.

Overseas compensation is still subject to reporting to the IRS, and to paying taxes on it. ; )

Maybe Major Majerus will back me up on this!

As a registered tax preparer, yes, you are correct all income is taxed. He would receive a credit for taxes paid to the foriegn country on his US return.

Here an interesting article. If you make it 10 years, you are basically in the clear:

http://ezinearticles.com/?IRS-Statute-of-L...e?&id=52707

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a feeling this article isn't going to pretty. I hope I am wrong.

haha well if you're referring to her making comments about Coach Shimmy, etc, she did not say anything negative about Shimmy. And I'm going to try to steer clear of controversy anyway.. this is a 'farewell' article, not so much a news-maker article.

Just because you don't like me doesn't mean that I'm not like REALLY super awesome. Hell, one can practically infer the inverse. Don't mess with Texas, I guess...

I didn't say I didn't like you I just said you were an immature punk. How could you disagree with that? Anyway Meacham is more of a man than you anyhow.

...and yes don't mess with Texas

if your friend failed to pay taxes, I would not announce his name. it would be in violation of US law, if he is a citizen.

Overseas compensation is still subject to reporting to the IRS, and to paying taxes on it. ; )

Maybe Major Majerus will back me up on this!

While I haven't had overseas tax clients, I think the 1st 80K or so IS tax free, but you have to be out of the country at least a year. What a great way to start a nest egg and have the time of your life living in Europe with a gorgeous wife who loves hoops and understands your passion for it.

Stephanie quit after her Junior year at Indiana State. Must run in the family

stephanie needed to do her student teaching and that wasnt going to happen playing basketball. it was pretty obvious she wasnt going to make a living playing basketball, so why not get on with her life as soon as possible? her indiana state experience was not good. the coach lied to her about her position and had her playing power forward instead of her natural shooting guard for her career and i dont think she was overjoyed with her teamates either.

Just think if they had Amy, Maggie and Hope coming back next year with Theresa...Licsh knows they wont be that good next year thats why she is leaving

your next year's outlook has nothing to do with it.

your next year's outlook has nothing to do with it.

I don't really want to add to this thread, because I don't really care whether the WBB team is undefeated or winless. But only a player with a massive inferiority complex would leave a team based on a projection that it would be worse next year. Great players are supposed to ensure that doesn't happen, not meekly bow out (not that Lisch did that).

I think Larry Bird was one of the first to shake his head at the trend of players wanting to be traded to "contenders". Contention is something good players are supposed to deliver, not receive.....

its over shimmy gray blew it, she is superficial and it is all coming out now

hey hope elam's dad. get over it. you have proven that hope is better off anyway, so go on with your life and quit littering our message board.

hey hope elam's dad. get over it. you have proven that hope is better off anyway, so go on with your life and quit littering our message board.

Wasn't the old saying "if you can't get laid in marchetti, there's always Hope in grand forrest?"

haha well if you're referring to her making comments about Coach Shimmy, etc, she did not say anything negative about Shimmy. And I'm going to try to steer clear of controversy anyway.. this is a 'farewell' article, not so much a news-maker article.

Brian, I wouldn't worry If I were you.

Good to know.