The Mizzou coaching job.......from Bernie's Bits

brianstl

How quickly we ingore the posts that we have no answers for. It's much easier to throw out bs and walk away hoping know one calls you on it.

does this mean you dont think mike anderson is a god?

As a Mizzou alum, and rabid partisan (I am a SLU season ticket holder because I love college BB) I am skeptical of MA's genius. He's fine. If he leaves, I would not lose a second of sleep- IF MU hired Chris Lowry. I am a huge partisan of the Gene Keady coaching tree..

You should have brought that up when BrianSTL started this thread. And you know it's not the only conference we talk about on here nor should it be. Last time I checked it was okay to talk about non Billiken college basketball related stuff on here.

Posty,

I hope you have some spare time today. You need to go on what might be a very time consuming search.

It appears your Sense of Humor has been misplaced, hopefully you find it soon! Don't be fooled when you find a misplaced SoH. Examine it carefully. Instead of being yours it might be courtside's, as he appears to not have one either.

Posty,

I hope you have some spare time today. You need to go on what might be a very time consuming search.

It appears your Sense of Humor has been misplaced, hopefully you find it soon! Don't be fooled when you find a misplaced SoH. Examine it carefully. Instead of being yours it might be courtside's, as he appears to not have one either.

I have a SoH. I'm guessing yours lends itself more towards Larry the Cable Guy. I'm a little more sophisticated than that. To each his own.

Oh, I get it. You're trying to do with Anderson what most conservatives did with Obama. Because some people like him, he is all of a sudden some "god." If it makes you sleep better, go for it.

Oh, I get it. You're trying to do with Anderson what most conservatives did with Obama. Because some people like him, he is all of a sudden some "god." If it makes you sleep better, go for it.

Nope, we're having a little fun at MA's and Missouri fans' expense.

I have no problem with making each missouri thread a silly, illogical and juvenile discussion (we gotta make sure we bring the discussion down to the missouri fan's level). ;)

Anderson as Coach of the Year?? Are you kidding?? I nominate Cuonzo Martin who was quite impressive with those 11 wins. ;) Sure they a few times (20 games) but hey, why keep an over-achieiving Barry Hinson around who regularly wins 20 games per year.

When is it proper to begin discussing their next head coach??

Anderson as Coach of the Year?? Are you kidding?? I nominate Cuonzo Martin who was quite impressive with those 11 wins. ;) Sure they a few times (20 games) but hey, why keep an over-achieiving Barry Hinson around who regularly wins 20 games per year.

If I didn't despise the Southwest, I would feel sorry for them. It's absolutely hilarious that the crash happened this way, with Hinson having a pretty stellar career record, and now this.

It was obviously going to happen this way; what did people expect, a record BETTER than Hinson's??

Speaking of Hinson, does anyone know what he's doing? Is he coaching somewhere?

He's on Self's staff at KU, but I don't think his title is Assistant Coach. I think it's something like Administrative Assistant. He was on Self's staff back during his Oral Roberts days.

Speaking of Hinson, does anyone know what he's doing? Is he coaching somewhere?

I believe Hinson's an assistant at ku. Anderson won't be COY unless they win the Big 12 tournament but he's done a fine job. He may well be gone to Alabama after this year but he's filled the arena the last five games and, if the $1.3-1.5 million he'll get raised to isn't enough to keep him, he's made it an attractive job again for the next coach. I hope he stays.

As a Mizzou alum, and rabid partisan (I am a SLU season ticket holder because I love college BB) I am skeptical of MA's genius. He's fine. If he leaves, I would not lose a second of sleep- IF MU hired Chris Lowry. I am a huge partisan of the Gene Keady coaching tree..

That would make a lot of SIU fans happy too.

I think what it boils down to is the rumors floating around that CMA's wife wants to go back home to alabama. Anderson himself doesn't have any real ties to the University of Alabama other than growing up in the state. Which would be akin to saying that people on this board that grew up in Missouri would want to coach at Mizzou, even if they never went there or followed the team.

I think there's a 60% chance he stays, a 40% chance he goes. I'd love for him to stick around, but if he goes we certainly can't do much worse than we did with captain blow before him.

I think what it boils down to is the rumors floating around that CMA's wife wants to go back home to alabama. Anderson himself doesn't have any real ties to the University of Alabama other than growing up in the state. Which would be akin to saying that people on this board that grew up in Missouri would want to coach at Mizzou, even if they never went there or followed the team.

I think there's a 60% chance he stays, a 40% chance he goes. I'd love for him to stick around, but if he goes we certainly can't do much worse than we did with captain blow before him.

I think Paige might disagree with you.

might be the first thing you have ever posted on this board that i agree with.