GDT: SJU at SLU

Pistol

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitchell fouled shooting a jumper from the top of the key. Probably could have had a clean block if he were more careful. 68-66 SLU with 29.5 seconds to go.

Makes both- 70-68 SLU after Govens scores on a drive.

"Tough kid. I tell you what, he's gonna be up for A10 rookie of the week this week."

"He's the reigning A10 rookie of the week."

BE has played well the last few games

KM is a real PG that can shoot. A10 Freshman of the Year!

A solid win....but, man, you just wish we could put one away and not have to sweat it out to the very last second. Steve Lappas can kiss my Billiken Blue A** by the way. CBS should dump him. Guy was so pro St. J's it was sickening. Unless, I'm wrong this was supposed to be somewhat of a nat'l broadcast.

Definitely All-Freshman team if there is one, I cant remember, but not of the year. I know there are at least 2 having better seasons.

There is, but the other stud freshmen are point guards- maybe an all-freshman PG team is in order. The kids at Fordham and St. Bonaventure are better statistically and are nice players too, but I like our guy the best. Only had two assists tonight but I like the 3-point shooting. He's always doing something to help us win. All the freshmen had nice moments tonight. Good games for Mitchell, Lisch, Eberhardt, and Reed.

Tommie, where art thou? Made a first half drive look easy and then vanished into thin air for most of the night. Take it to the hoop, Tommie- they can't stop you.

A solid win....but, man, you just wish we could put one away and not have to sweat it out to the very last second. Steve Lappas can kiss my Billiken Blue A** by the way. CBS should dump him. Guy was so pro St. J's it was sickening. Unless, I'm wrong this was supposed to be somewhat of a nat'l broadcast.

He was, but he was a good-natured guy and said a lot of nice things about SLU. I'd take him over some of the old guys CBS had or still has on the payroll (Packer, Raftery, etc.).