GDT: SJU at SLU

Pistol

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God Nivins graduates this year. He's a man among boys. The key to this game is for the Bills to stop him.

He's also one of the biggest whining cry babies I've seen. He's crying to the ref after every call, every miss, hell he's complaining when he makes a shot. He thinks he's in the NBA and gets the Dwayne Wade (just cause I"m Dwayne Wade) foul

You are wrong. About half of the cheers came from the back of the student section. No matter how much you want to believe it, you aren't the only fan. Other students DID cheer at the game.

I thought the student section was awesome, filled in all the way over to us behind the band. Best I've ever seen for a Bills game.

The white out looked like crap except for the students. The high dollar seats weren't even close to 50% white. You guys with money too good to join in?

You are wrong. About half of the cheers came from the back of the student section. No matter how much you want to believe it, you aren't the only fan. Other students DID cheer at the game.

Majerus I don't know what your problem with me is, but I do admit I was wrong toward the end of the game. But for alot of the game I could not really hear the people behind me. The turnout was spectacular, I am a little worried about the Blue Out though.