GDT: SLU Billikens vs. Dayton Flyers

jimbofive

I don't like that. KM trying to drive and shoot over someone taller (that dude looked taller).

If we are going to do that clear it out for TLIII.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen a lot worse from the bills.

Yeah like turning over the inbounds pass. At least they got a shot off.

Closer than I thought but heartbreaking to be so close. So so close.

Is Dayton fo reel?

Love the play of the freshmen and BE.

KL kind of looked like he has checked out and TL looks like he has totally checked out.

absolutely zero senior leadership...again.

freshmen looked good but this ain't junion high basketball. criticize where due. we are a mediocre team.

Yeah like turning over the inbounds pass. At least they got a shot off.

Closer than I thought but heartbreaking to be so close. So so close.

Is Dayton fo reel?

They didn't look for real, but I think you have to give Majerus and the boys credit for playing great D. they switched d's a lot and that was very effective.

They didn't look for real, but I think you have to give Majerus and the boys credit for playing great D. they switched d's a lot and that was very effective.

oh please. i'm so sick of this board treating this team with kid gloves. dayton is a great team, but they played AWFUL tonight. we couldn't capitilize.

maybe being "competitive" is good enough for some on this board. but last time i checked, we play to win. and we haven't been doing that. goodnight. actually, not so good. whatever.

oh please. i'm so sick of this board treating this team with kid gloves. dayton is a great team, but they played AWFUL tonight. we couldn't capitilize.

maybe being "competitive" is good enough for some on this board. but last time i checked, we play to win. and we haven't been doing that. goodnight. actually, not so good. whatever.

You're a joke if you don't think our good D contributed to Dayton's poor night.

i'm frustrated. but what else is new. should have gotten used to it now being a bills fan.

at least we can all agree we are encouraged for the future. right?

Dayton's guard play is awful. Their two point guards werent even guarded from the free throw line out. They cant play half court ball. I loved the effort from the freshmen, especially Willie wish I could of said the same about the seniors.

No sh*t sherlock. Thats been obvious for a long time.

But they played well tonight and don't deserve to be bashed for tonights performance.

3rd graders don't deserve to get bashed. a team full of scholarship players does. with a coach making $1 million. did you forget who we are talking about?

glad you guys are so optimistic about the game tonight. wish i could say the same.