Quick List of People who'd be Better than Guy

Well, I am able to recognize the players better over a shite internet feed than he does in person. But I guarantee that I'd let a MOTHER F#&%#^ slip as soon as the Billikens hit a drought and that would be the end of that.

I'll go with the guy who had the PA during the glory days of the mid 80s to early 90s. Steve Saius I believe is his name. Nothing better than the old Douglass, Bonner, and Newberry calls!

I'll go with the guy who had the PA during the glory days of the mid 80s to early 90s. Steve Saius I believe is his name. Nothing better than the old Douglass, Bonner, and Newberry calls!

that would be mike owens who is still a billiken backer and compiles stats every game for the billikens (not puts them on the video screen. he is physically tracking the play).

that would be mike owens who is still a billiken backer and compiles stats every game for the billikens (not puts them on the video screen. he is physically tracking the play).

Was it Owens who was the PA announcer during the Errrrrrrrwiiiiiinnnnnnn Claaaaaaaaggeeeeeeettttt days?

Was it Owens who was the PA announcer during the Errrrrrrrwiiiiiinnnnnnn Claaaaaaaaggeeeeeeettttt days?

yes

Siaus was before Owen in the Ecker/Grawer days. I'm sorry but Owen is about as exciting as watching paint dry. He has a good voice but no excitement.

Just his Erwin Claggett and Donnie Dobbs calls were better than anything Guy does, there's no denying it would be an upgrade

Just his Erwin Claggett and Donnie Dobbs calls were better than anything Guy does, there's no denying it would be an upgrade

Come on Skip' What could be better than Larry Siiiiiiiiimoooooons. I'll say it again I have no problem with Guy. I don't get the hate.

Come on Skip' What could be better than Larry Siiiiiiiiimoooooons. I'll say it again I have no problem with Guy. I don't get the hate.

I'm not really a Guy hater either though it does seem sad that he can't pronounce the names of our players or know the name of the team we are playing. That shoudn't be to much to ask, should it?

willie, i dont get his defense. constant mistakes. the ridiculing of little kids at halftime. mispronounciations. not knowing what is going on during play in key situations due to lack of basketball knowledge or just not paying attention. talking when he shouldnt be.

whatever humor you do hear, surely it is offset by the above.

no one is saying it is guy or owens. i think most are just saying someone different please.

(that said, i'd take owens back. at least we got accurate information.)

Actually it was Steve Sietz. I think that is the correct spelling. He was by farthe best we ever had. Owens came after him.