Xavier vs Duke on CBS at 1pm CT

RUBillsFan

It is fairly easy to do as I don't have that much animosity towards the other A10 teams. Believe me I love to hate some sports teams. I find myself doing it more in B Ball as we have had to defend the respectability of our conference affiliation and RPI is a factor for season performance.

It is fairly easy to do as I don't have that much animosity towards the other A10 teams. Believe me I love to hate some sports teams. I find myself doing it more in B Ball as we have had to defend the respectability of our conference affiliation and RPI is a factor for season performance.

Don't get me wrong, I have no trouble rooting for Xavier or any other conference foe in games like this. However, if Stanley Burrell still played for them, I would be rooting for him to sustain a career ending injury.

This would be a big win for the A10 and should be a winnable game for Xavier. Its odd/fun to root for your enemies during the non-conference season.

Not in St. Louis. We get Texas / Mich St. because this is considered Big 12 / Big 10 country. Its not easy being a Bills/A-10 fan.

This would be a big win for the A10 and should be a winnable game for Xavier. Its odd/fun to root for your enemies during the non-conference season.

Good call on this one! F Xavier. I don't root for our enemies. And if you're a real SLU fan, I'd hardly say it's fun.

I think not but if you go back and read the thread it's pretty obvious which troll started this. You should probably direct your anger to that person.

Reunited and it feels so good... you knew it wouldn't take much before the Mizloser twins would cover for each other. Just like old times when billiphan and powerballer would play their little games, before they got banned.

I think not but if you go back and read the thread it's pretty obvious which troll started this. You should probably direct your anger to that person.

Strikes me as an odd comment from a person who presumably thinks we should all take personal responsibility for our actions.

WOW! a "he started it!" argument?

Well if you're too oblivious and unwilling to come down on the troll that always start this stuff than I feel the need to point it out to you. You're obviously not concerned with the language(and why would you be unless you're 12), you just wanted to take a shot at a certain poster. I have no problem with that.