Status of Femi John

bauman

Now we have solved the mystery of who's leaving-Cotto- in the other thread it raises another question. Does this mean that FJ will not redshirt this year? Since he will only have missed 7 games and we are one player down with regard to the size of the roster, it would seem to make some sense to begin playing Femi, unless he just isn't ready. As I understand it, he is a pretty smart kid who wouldn't need the 5th yr. at SLU in order to graduate, so why not burn the redshirt and save a scholarship 4 years from now.

Now we have solved the mystery of who's leaving-Cotto- in the other thread it raises another question. Does this mean that FJ will not redshirt this year? Since he will only have missed 7 games and we are one player down with regard to the size of the roster, it would seem to make some sense to begin playing Femi, unless he just isn't ready. As I understand it, he is a pretty smart kid who wouldn't need the 5th yr. at SLU in order to graduate, so why not burn the redshirt and save a scholarship 4 years from now.

College is fun. If I was Femi and had my choice I'd stay redshirted and then decide to either 1) take a 5th year of undergrad or 2) get my MBA (or some other Masters degree) like Lisch. Can't go wrong either way.

I don't know how fair it would be to Femi to start playing him and only give him 3 1/2 seasons of college basketball

That's why I said it's only 7 games. Many FR miss more than 7 games in their first year-it's hardly unfair if RM decides he is needed. It's not like the DM and DL situations where they are being given a free year of college to help them out. If Femi is needed then he should play.

Guest BillikenReport

If Femi is needed then he should play.

Femi should do what is best for Femi, which is redshirt this season and use it to get better.

I'm sure he will want to play, but unless he plays a lot, it's not worth it. He should be using this year to get better, get stronger and get adjusted to the college game as well as doing everything he needs to do in the classroom to further his education.

Femi should do what is best for Femi, which is redshirt this season and use it to get better.

I'm sure he will want to play, but unless he plays a lot, it's not worth it. He should be using this year to get better, get stronger and get adjusted to the college game as well as doing everything he needs to do in the classroom to further his education.

Funny how times change, most of you, not all, were saying he was the best guard in st louis.

And also best player on the state championship team.

He sure lost his skills fast then, didnt he?????

Funny how times change, most of you, not all, were saying he was the best guard in st louis.

And also best player on the state championship team.

He sure lost his skills fast then, didnt he?????

Femi is the best player in the history of the world. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Another thing, I think some would appreciate it not to put rumors on the board so you can get paying customer.

Why do you not wait till the story is completely out.

The way you did the femi rumor,having all the people talking about all kind of players is wrong.

By the way some people knew about your..breaking not knowing who the player big story.... long before you

Another thing, I think some would appreciate it not to put rumors on the board so you can get paying customer.

Why do you not wait till the story is completely out.

The way you did the femi rumor,having all the people talking about all kind of players is wrong.

By the way some people knew about your..breaking not knowing who the player big story.... long before you

D'you know that the human head weighs 8 pounds?

no i havent been to any yet..

i usualy go to one or to during the christmas season.

It has been the christmas season for awhile now, so many have had parties since the since the first week of December,you have missed out on two weeks of christmas parties.

Sorry

Your time is running out,hope you go to at least ONE

but understandable

I tried going to a party the other night, but, damn the luck, I forgot to bring my paystubs!

Somewhere in the midwest, a retard asylum is missing an inmate... I am sure they are worried about you bbcountry. Get home from the library safely!

That sounds like some very good advice! Sounds like something I have said recently to SOMEONE! Great minds think alike!

I tried going to a party the other night, but, damn the luck, I forgot to bring my paystubs!

Somewhere in the midwest, a retard asylum is missing an inmate... I am sure they are worried about you bbcountry. Get home from the library safely!

Poor thing you, didnt know how retarded you were

Though they let you out on weekends at least......with security of course

Glad to see they let you share the computer at least with the others

maybe, but there are two freshman wings coming in behind him, wo maybe he can get the experience this year and have a leg up on them rather than being in the same boat with the two incoming guys next year as far as never having played in a college game. You can make a case either way, I hope he actually does get to play, he certainly couldnt hurt the team, and with upcoming schedule he should be able to get ample minutes

It has been the christmas season for awhile now, so many have had parties since the since the first week of December,you have missed out on two weeks of christmas parties.

Sorry

Your time is running out,hope you go to at least ONE

but understandable

C'mon, Jimbo, somewhere out there are some videos of redneck Xmas parties that this jerk attended. It's your solemn duty to post them.