Drury Plaza

GOSLU68

Certainly Biondi couldn't see past the dollar signs on this monster. If it served a purpose other than glorifying the names of the Mr. and Mrs. Drury it could have been lowered and flattened so that people could pause, rest, bask in the sun. But it is slanted and high so that students will not be tempted to linger unless it becomes like Stan the Man and we all come to meet by the U in Drury.

As I recall basking in the Sun on the main campus quadrangle was one of the first pleasures of spring. Too bad this thing was not designed to view the panorama.

It looks like the walkways were expanded so people could get back to the parking garage but no matter how big they are there will be a

bottle neck before the circle in front of the men's and women's outdoor facilities-restrooms and that was certainly a thoughtful addition to

campus as it is a long walk to get inside to somewhere not locked up.

Certainly Biondi couldn't see past the dollar signs on this monster. If it served a purpose other than glorifying the names of the Mr. and Mrs. Drury it could have been lowered and flattened so that people could pause, rest, bask in the sun.

-i recall that Mr and Mrs Drury gave 7 figures for the arena

-imo glorify them however they want

-and it is "Fr Biondi", i think he has earned that title, thank you very much

-i recall that Mr and Mrs Drury gave 7 figures for the arena

-imo glorify them however they want

-and it is "Fr Biondi", i think he has earned that title, thank you very much

If it werent for the Drurys we will still be fundraising for the arena. They have given A TON of money to the arena and the University.

i think any new statue talk should start and end with spoon's greatest conquest, greg hardin. maybe it could have him sitting on the end of the bench eating a hot dog or something.