Rhode Island at Duke

kshoe

Also watched this very entertaining game. Barron was I think 9/11 from three point range and he hit 5 of them from like 30 feet with a defender draped all over him. I also like the number 21 kid he was very good in this game especially in the first half. I think RI should have won and they should have attacked the rim on those final two possesions like Duke did and probably would have gotten the foul call as Duke did. RI is very athletic and fast and they shoot and create off the dribble well. Not much inside but they will give us fits with their athletic and shooting ability. Great showing for the A-10

Seems like Baron has been in college for about 10 years now.

Duke cheats so much....

Singler was not fouled on that last drive. It was all ball. I wonder if the duke players ever smile to each other and say...."that was bs, but i'll take it"

A-10 sure has some marquee games here early, UMASS plays memphis tonight I think.

Duke cheats so much....

Singler was not fouled on that last drive. It was all ball. I wonder if the duke players ever smile to each other and say...."that was bs, but i'll take it"

A-10 sure has some marquee games here early, UMASS plays memphis tonight I think.

An A-10 team is never going to get any calls at an ACC home game. I thought we were screwed we we went to North Carolina.

Duke cheats so much....

Is Xavier vs Mizzou one of the marquee games? lol

I'm interested in seeing how that game turns out.

An A-10 team is never going to get any calls at an ACC home game. I thought we were screwed we we went to North Carolina.

It was the Big 10, not the ACC, but I am still upset that Greg Oden didn't get a T for body-slamming a Xavier player with less than a minute left in the NCAA tourney game two years ago.

It was the Big 10, not the ACC, but I am still upset that Greg Oden didn't get a T for body-slamming a Xavier player with less than a minute left in the NCAA tourney game two years ago.

That was an obvious intentional foul. I hate the blind eye refs turn for #1 seeds. Of course, if Cage hits both free throws to put them up 4 before that miracle 3 OSU hit, it would not have mattered.

Interesting stuff going on in college b-ball land...

Loyola loses to Rockhurst but beats Georgia. Wha?

Villanova absolutely demolishes Fordham.

UMKC actually stuck with KU for a while on Sunday night. I wouldn't mind if we still played the Roos on an annual basis.

BC put the hurt on Loyola (Md.) last night. They looked pretty good.

Kent State killed N.C. Central, 83-42.

Interesting stuff going on in college b-ball land...

Loyola loses to Rockhurst but beats Georgia. Wha?

Villanova absolutely demolishes Fordham.

UMKC actually stuck with KU for a while on Sunday night. I wouldn't mind if we still played the Roos on an annual basis.

BC put the hurt on Loyola (Md.) last night. They looked pretty good.

Kent State killed N.C. Central, 83-42.

BC now has Tyrese Rice back. He was suspended for the first game. Too bad it wasn't a 3-game suspension.

Fordham is terrible this year. They lost a close one to Columbia before the Villanova debacle, and I don't see them winning many games at all.