time to let 1380 know

Randy Karaker was fired from 1380 today. I wish they would have sent Strickland with him, then again he probably isnt making very much money. Even though I didnt agree with much Randy said, he seemed like a class guy

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy Karaker was fired from 1380 today. I wish they would have sent Strickland with him, then again he probably isnt making very much money. Even though I didnt agree with much Randy said, he seemed like a class guy

setting the stage for slaten and bernie to team up in october?

God I hope not.

we agree on something. let the pidgeons loose.

that said, one has to believe that slaten had something cooking to have even fought the no compete like he did. that non compete runs out in about 45 days. pretty close coincidence. slaten and bernie buried the hatchet long ago, so it isnt beyond belief.

we agree on something. let the pidgeons loose.

that said, one has to believe that slaten had something cooking to have even fought the no compete like he did. that non compete runs out in about 45 days. pretty close coincidence. slaten and bernie buried the hatchet long ago, so it isnt beyond belief.

They should put Slaten and Strickland together to see what happens. Now that would be entertainment

FACT: We can't wait. He's a real talent!

Agreed. I wasn't saying anything negative about Rueben, just relaying that it is quite possible that Strickland was told that Rueben would probably not qualify. If I was told and quite nonchalantly at that, he could have been told also. The best thing is that regardless ... it appears they were wrong.

they probably got roy's email and decided to make some changes. B)

they probably got roy's email and decided to make some changes. B)

you have become a total jerk footes. you serve absolutely no purpose on this board from what i can see other than be the jerk.

Nice name-calling. Why didn't you just call strickland on his show rather than launch an email campaign? Or can't you answer a question?

why would anyone call in to a radio show to disagree with the host who can flip the switch to cut you off and after the call is terminated always has the last word? you would have to be an idiot to try to debate on a radio talk show. i might call in to ask questions or to emphasize a point (i have on frank's show) but not to someone with the lack of journalism ethics as strickland.

why would anyone call in to a radio show to disagree with the host who can flip the switch to cut you off and after the call is terminated always has the last word? you would have to be an idiot to try to debate on a radio talk show. i might call in to ask questions or to emphasize a point (i have on frank's show) but not to someone with the lack of journalism ethics as strickland.

For those who don't know, Andy Strickland does NOT have his own show, but instead, frequently appears on Bernie's show. His appearances generally last a few minutes and not the length of the entire show. As a brief and invited guest of Bernie's brought on to contribute to Bernie's show, ask yourself how accessible Strickland would be to field questions from a guy like Roy assuming he wanted to call in and complain.

Why does it have to be a debate? All you have to do is ask a simple question. Instead you act like a coward and email his bosses. You're the one who's become a jerk, roy. When you combine this with your threats to give out people's names and addresses you don't exactly shine here.

For those who don't know, Andy Strickland does NOT have his own show, but instead, frequently appears on Bernie's show. His appearances generally last a few minutes and not the length of the entire show. As a brief and invited guest of Bernie's brought on to contribute to Bernie's show, ask yourself how accessible Strickland would be to field questions from a guy like Roy assuming he wanted to call in and complain.

I don't follow the station religiously, but strickland was the host from 10 am to noon regularly. Their website confirmed this. That's pretty accessible. strickland also has a blog and accepts emails. Check your facts.

You're the one who's become a jerk, roy. When you combine this with your threats to give out people's names and addresses you don't exactly shine here.

footesy, 10th year did that to himself. i was pm'ing. he is the one that chose to cut and paste a PRIVATE message for all to read. i tried to handle his personal attacks behind the scenes.

footesy, 10th year did that to himself. i was pm'ing. he is the one that chose to cut and paste a PRIVATE message for all to read. i tried to handle his personal attacks behind the scenes.

So you're saying you didn't threaten to give out personal info? Hey even if you don't like what someone is posting, it's wrong to do that. Let us all know...did you threaten to give out personal info?

i said i was private messaging him.

I get it now. It's okay to make threats via PM. Very nice. You really let that guy get under your skin.

Why didn't you ever call strickland and ask him the question? It didn't have to be a big fight, just a simple question. Why didn't email strickalnd directly?

I get it now. It's okay to make threats via PM. Very nice. You really let that guy get under your skin.

Why didn't you ever call strickland and ask him the question? It didn't have to be a big fight, just a simple question. Why didn't email strickalnd directly?

Roy not only won the debate, he made tenthyear look like a fool. The guy flew off the deep end after roy sent him a private mesage.

Roy not only won the debate, he made tenthyear look like a fool. The guy flew off the deep end after roy sent him a private mesage.

I can't argue with that but the fact that Roy sent the guy a PM using his real name and allegedly described the guy phsically is a little creepy for my tastes. I'm not sure how he would have come about that info. That's where he crossed the line in my book.

How did I go over the deep end? I didn't threaten anyone. I just called someone out for being a baby and trying to be an internet bully. I stopped calling out Roy Because Thicks asked me too. He probably figured it was easier to reason with me than Roy.

Ace you should get your facts straight. Are you the nameless coward Roy claims gave him my info?

If Roy and I have ended this why can't you? Grow up.

I can't argue with that but the fact that Roy sent the guy a PM using his real name and allegedly described the guy phsically is a little creepy for my tastes. I'm not sure how he would have come about that info. That's where he crossed the line in my book.

Tenthyear was foolish to repost the PM. Now everybody knows his/her name is robin. I can see why he/she got so testy about that name. If he/she is so sensitive about his/her name, he/she shouldn't have included it in his steve running for President post for all to see. It reminds me of when Trolling flueg was exposed as joey fluegel... as soon as he got testy about his name, people starting hammering him for it.