Some Conference Schedule Information

AGB91

According to the Dayton message board here are some of our conference opponents.

Home

St. Joseph

UMASS

Charlotte

Duq.

Away

Rhode Island

Xavier

St. Bonaventure

Duq.

I know it's not much but it is more then we're getting from SLU.

Hopefully you'll get a home and home with at least UD. Is that a manageable trip from St. Louis? While not convenient, it's not really much different than going to cincy in my mind.

Approximately 5 hour trip. Really about the same as going to Cincy.

Hopefully you'll get a home and home with at least UD. Is that a manageable trip from St. Louis? While not convenient, it's not really much different than going to cincy in my mind.

It's pretty much the same time and distance. After hitting Indianapolis, you just stay on 70 East instead of switching to 74 into Cincinnati.

It's pretty much the same time and distance. After hitting Indianapolis, you just stay on 70 East instead of switching to 74 into Cincinnati.

That's what i guessed. There's really no reason why SLU, UD, and X don't play home and home. I wish the A-10 would go back to East and West Divisions.

That's what i guessed. There's really no reason why SLU, UD, and X don't play home and home. I wish the A-10 would go back to East and West Divisions.

X. Just checked mapquest. I am quite familiar driving to Dayton - Interstate 70 the whole way (thru Indy) to Insterstate 75/Dayton. To get to Cincy, though, it says to take Interstate 74 East from Indy to Cincy. Looks about the same distance.